• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hai

Ac1d

Game Dev
    Years
    Well, I've been active for all the part of about 24 hours now :P

Thought I'd do a quick Intro though, It's always good to get to know somebody, mingle into the community and all ;)

Well, Hi, I'm DJ (Initials Of My Name), Friends call me DJ, Don't ask about the Username/Nick.. Long story Lol.

I'm 16 years old, Just finishing my GCSE's in London :)
    Born in South London, Normal Upbringing yada yada yada...
    I'm a 'Geek' I guess, Not a social outcast, but a Geek in the sense that I adore technology and the possibilities of it. Because of this, My life has pretty much revolved around it..

I'm Fluent in: Html (inc X & D HTML), Css, JavaScript, Ajax, PHP, MySQL, MSSQL and the odd random language here and there..
    I'm not too bad at Photoshop either :P

Myself and a Friend who's also just joined this forum are developing a new Pokémon game, You've all probably heard this before, but There is a Big Twist that will be unveiled on the day of the Beta (I think) Release.
    Any help is welcome, but anybody that does help will still be kept in the dark of the Twist as we want it to be BIG surprise.
    We've been working on it for roughly 7 days now. And it's not going too bad.

Anyway, I've been Rambling on enough now, Thanks for reading and allowing me into the community.
    - DJ

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
    Hey! Welcome to PC!
    London . . . Oh that reminds me I need to ask my sister about that trip. xD
    Anyways. If you need any help or a chat, I'll be here! ^_^
    Please read the rules and follow them. The best one is . . . . HAVE FUN! He he.
    See you around, eh?

Crissy xX

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2011
    Wow, welcome DJ! I hope you enjoy a long stay here at PC! Read the Rules and FAQ's too. PM/VM me if you wanna chat, or if you have any questions.

~ Red

Cynic Kaka

Credentials.
    Years
    Well, I've been active for all the part of about 24 hours now :P

Thought I'd do a quick Intro though, It's always good to get to know somebody, mingle into the community and all ;)

Well, Hi, I'm DJ (Initials Of My Name), Friends call me DJ, Don't ask about the Username/Nick.. Long story Lol.

I'm 16 years old, Just finishing my GCSE's in London :)
    Born in South London, Normal Upbringing yada yada yada...
    I'm a 'Geek' I guess, Not a social outcast, but a Geek in the sense that I adore technology and the possibilities of it. Because of this, My life has pretty much revolved around it..

I'm Fluent in: Html (inc X & D HTML), Css, JavaScript, Ajax, PHP, MySQL, MSSQL and the odd random language here and there..
    I'm not too bad at Photoshop either :P

Myself and a Friend who's also just joined this forum are developing a new Pokémon game, You've all probably heard this before, but There is a Big Twist that will be unveiled on the day of the Beta (I think) Release.
    Any help is welcome, but anybody that does help will still be kept in the dark of the Twist as we want it to be BIG surprise.
    We've been working on it for roughly 7 days now. And it's not going too bad.

Anyway, I've been Rambling on enough now, Thanks for reading and allowing me into the community.
    - DJ

Who said we were going to allow you to join?!

Just kidding.

I can't wait for your Pokemon game to come. Enjoy the time here while it lasts.

Ac1d

Game Dev
    Years
    While it lasts? Damn.. I feel as if I'm about to be exiled..

Haha, Thanks for the Warm Welcome Guys :D

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
    Years
    Heya and welcome! PC always likes new members... even if you've already been here a little, lol.

Back