• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hai!

Flux

Expert gamer (addict)
Years
  • Hi, I'm flux, I'm 16 years old and I'm a gaming addict, I swear! I am! I get addicted to any game that involves levels and leveling up xD. Well anyway, back to the point, I'm a pretty experimented pokemon gbc/gba/nds player I've been playing since I was 7 do the maths ;) I have a pretty mean platinum/pearl team ( I have 2 games and 2 nintendo DS consoles class eh?( mine and my sister's(not the games tho, they mine) ;p)) uhm, I try to be pleasant most of the time, just don't work me up or I'll get hyper xD ok, what else? Erm, that's it I think, feel free to ask me whatever random thing you want.

Flux

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    I wonder what would it be like if someone hyper made a ROM hack, hm.... lol anyways welcome to PC!

Flux

Expert gamer (addict)
    Years
  • Chile, I seen a hyper hack of emerald... ITS NUTS there were fossilized groudons everywhere and instead of the typical yes/no options it was WTF/nub... Nice!

Btw I was gonna buy hg or ss the other day but I got killzone for ps2 instead tbh it was well worth it I have gold/silver/crystal so... Yeah anyway d/p/p are much better I'm not the cheating kind of guy I wanna pass it properly :) I got both pearl and platinum... Palkia is easily the most overpowered pokemon ever :D... You guys got me hypahz :'C

Last edited:
    Back