• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Haider

Mr Fizzwidget

The Widgetmeister
Years
  • Hello there, I am Mr Fizzwidget and I like pokemon...yes. I got platinum about 5 days ago now, which is the first time I've started playing pokemon again in a while, I sold diamond about 4 months ago. I joined these forums because I wanted to connect with people over wi-fi, as I can't do it locally because no-one else that I know has the game. And If I told anyone I played pokemon I wouldn't hear the end of it for ages, as it's considered a little kid's game. It's a bit of a guilty pleasure for me. So, I haven't completed it yet, I'm on my way to snowpoint city now, If that's what you call it, and my team consists of a staraptor, torterra, and a gabite. I'm not doing too bad so far, I would recommend only using about two or three pokemon when you're going through the main story, if you focus on only a few you get great results. Anyway, I guess I'll get to know you all better in some other threads...

templekeeper

Remember: you're a member!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    Is your username from RAC? If so, cool.
    You need to watch what you say because someone who's too rigid to be here will negrep you and drop you 9 rep points just like that. I'll have you know...it sucks. That's my advice for today. The Trivia forums are awesome, too, by the way.

Remember: you're a member!

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 12, 2024
    Hi I'm xxxLatiasxxx there are a lot of people that will go wi-fi with you here if you want to be friends just send me an invite well anyway welcome to PC.

Back