• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Half-Life forever!

dark heart

i like making 3d games danmit!
Years
  • hey people, if any one want's to get reconized for theyre tallent this is the thread for u.

people who wish to show off theyre scores and junk post em in!

but just for the first 4 half-lifes plz.

but nobody will believe u if u don't take screen shots, to take a screen shot press f5 (i think) then go to the half-life file on my computer then, eg, c: drive ect and they will be there.

thats not all foaks, if u suck at playing the game or just don't think ur up to the compitition plz don't be shy to send in funny half-life pictures or interesting ones. this will make this thread a fun one so send in pictures!

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
  • This is THE thread for me (points to siggie)

Wait, can it be Half-Life 2 as well?

Because I have a bunch of screen shots I made in Garry's Mod I'd like to post.

[EDIT] Stuff like this.
    1. "All fail Dr Freeman"
    2. DDHL (Dance Dance Half-Life)
    3. The Combine's guide on going to work.
    4. Remaking the scene from "Dr Dolittle" where the tiger goes suicidal.
    5. An actual score from Half-Life 2 Deathmatch co-op.

Last edited:

dark heart

Years
  • ok i'll make an exception half-life 2 as well but do u no how to take screen shots?
    and also (lt sarge's riachu) the first 4 half-life includes counter-strike if my memory serves me right, so plz send in that too
    -edit-
    oh did u just put them in? exelent, good start, if u like u can send in more

Last edited:

dark heart

Years
  • okey send in as many as u want, by the way i'm gonna re-submit this thread soon so i can gather more people so this thread can be better.:cool:

-edit-

actually stuff that it seems that when ever i say something it goes back to the top.:cool:

Last edited:

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
  • *Adds more GMod stuff before playing CS:S*

[1] Garry's Mod adds a Domo-kun mattress. Apparently, he killed the man.
    [2] "No! Lammar!"
    [3] "Oh fih! Look at what you've done now! (in the style of Prof. Kleiner)"

dark heart

Years
  • cool good going, i like the head crab! hey next time u go by another forum cauld u please mension this thread so i cauld get more visitors yeh? cos then it will be something to look forward to every time u come in.

-edit-

just so every one knows, everyone can come in here

Last edited:

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
  • Fatality!

I bring you more random Garry's Mod pictures I made.

"Half-Life Kombat"

GET READY FOR COMBAT!

ALYX PROGRESSION KICK! 10 HIT COMBO!

1000 DAMAGE TO REGULAR COMBINE SOLDIER! OVERKILLLLL!!!!

A WINNAR IS YOU!!!!!

Last edited:

k.webb

noob
    Years
  • has to be!!!

half life 2 has to be the most awesome ultimate videogame ever. so violent it makes my had spin. (*__*)(fries eyes) its my favorite videogame....awesome graphics and killing violence.thats my kind of thing. half life2 is probably equal to time splitters 3, counterstrike , and red faction

Last edited:

Skipp

Pokévid Bringer
    Years
  • Dashiel said:
    Dude this is a fourm designed around Pokémon, do you seriously think there will be many Half Life fans here?

it may be designed around pokemon but alot of older people like pokemon and half lise aswell, I love pokemon and I was obsessed with Half Life2 for 5 days until i compleated it ¬_¬, i cant wait for halflife 3 ^_^ adn the 2 new pokemon games ;D (pearl and diamond)

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
    Years
  • dark heart said:
    and also (lt sarge's riachu) the first 4 half-life includes counter-strike if my memory serves me right, so plz send in that too
    Eh, Counter-Strike is a modification of Half-Life and considering there are only two full Half-Life games, it's a little silly sounding to say "the first 4 half-life includes counter-strike." The correct way to say that to avoid confusion would be to say "Half-Life and the first four mods for it." Even still, not everyone knows which mods were "the first four"... I think you should just let people post screenies of any Half-Life/HL2 mods so that it's fair.

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
  • k.webb said:
    half life 2 has to be the most awesome ultimate videogame ever. so violent it makes my had spin. (*__*)(fries eyes) its my favorite videogame....awesome graphics and killing violence.thats my kind of thing. half life2 is probably equal to time splitters 3, counterstrike , and red faction
    Beh, HL and HL2's violence content isn't high (I think ESRB M is a bit too high for it). Doom 3, on the other hand, recieves a M rating for a good reason.

The Dash

Hurr.
    Years
  • Skipp said:
    it may be designed around pokemon but alot of older people like pokemon and half lise aswell, I love pokemon and I was obsessed with Half Life2 for 5 days until i compleated it ¬_¬, i cant wait for halflife 3 ^_^ adn the 2 new pokemon games ;D (pearl and diamond)

Half life 3? You do realise that Episodes 1,2 and 3 are Half Life 3 don't you?

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
  • Dashiel said:
    Half life 3? You do realise that Episodes 1,2 and 3 are Half Life 3 don't you?
    Technically they arn't, as said by Valve themselves.

They are continuations from HL2, hence the "Episodes" in the title, which means they arn't "HL3" or so to speak of.

Hopefully HL3 will use an even more improved verion of the Source Engine, because I can't get enough of the physics and ragdolls.

Back