• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hali's Trading Corner

Muse

'The Underdog Trainer'
Years
  • I just have a bunch of Pokémon lazing around in my boxes with nothing to do. Maybe you guys can give them a loving home? :P

All untouched. Like I said, they need a better home. XD If you need any more information on any of them, just PM me. If it doesn't have a bunch of extra info on it, then that means that I'd need to breed to get them, but I can get them quickly if asked.

Offering:
    • Spiritomb - Level 1 - Female
    • Spiritomb - Level 1 - Male
    • Cranidos - Level 1 - Both Genders (About ten of them. Anyone want one for free? XD)
    • Mr. Mime - Level 29 - Female
    • Driffloon - Level 22 - Female
    • Marill - Level 22 - Male (30 HP IVs, 29 DEF IVs)
    • Feebas
    • Murkrow
    • Stunky
    • Eevee
    • Charmander
    • Feebas
    • Misdreavus
    • Shieldon
    • Glameow
    • All Sinnoh Starters!

Wanted:
    • Any other starter not listed above
    • Slowpoke
    • Magnemite
    • Natu
    • Houndour
    • Aipom
    • Skorupi
    • Croagunk

...Or any other Pokémon you want to offer. I don't particularly care what the stats/gender/personality is, although if you want to offer something radically awesome, be my guest! =D
    If you want to include items, I'd like Dawn/Dusk/Shiny stones and Trade Evolution items. If you need anything in exchange, just PM me what you need and hopefully I have it. Chances are...I don't. I'm rather poor item-wise. </fail>

Thanks! ^_^

Last edited:

Vegetaz100

Dragon Master
    Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2008
    i have an skarmory and a houndour but i do not like what you are offering for them

Zerrah.

Mauling with Ursaring
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 15, 2018
    I need a Mr. Mime. I have all of these on your list:
    Every starter
    Slowpoke
    Growlithe
    Magnemite
    Houndour and Houndoom
    Aipom
    Skorupi

Muse

'The Underdog Trainer'
    Years
  • @ Vegetaz100
    Sorry, but what I'm offering is seriously the best I've got to offer at the moment. I'm a noobcake. =(

@Le_Avatar
    I actually don't have any extra Cranidos at the moment, but I can hatch a bunch pretty quickly. I'll see what I can do. With any luck, I'll have a Jolly/Adamant one by tomorrow.

@Amaguq
    Excellent! I'll trade the Mr. Mime for whatever you think is a fair trade.

By the way, I'm going to be gone most of tomorrow and Saturday. I totally forgot about that, sorry. X_x

Last edited:
    Back