• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hallo 8D

Bedazzled

Master of magikarp
    Years
    Haii, I'm Bedazzled. I don't even know why I posted this but I'm bored, so. anywho, haii. I have pokemon diamond, ruby, and imma get firered soon. I'd looooove to trade pokemon. actually I'm having alot of problems with the elite four right now..if anybody could send me a level 55+ abomasnow then that'd be fantastic. i happily trade pokemon with anyone unless I dislike your pokemon, but I don't really care if it's hacked or not. my main team right now is dragonair, electivire, snover, mesprit, houndoom, and dialga. I'd like to trade dialga and electivire because they're my least useful pokemon though.

my laptop's broken, but when I get it fixed then I can make people avatars and banners. I'd do it now but I'm using my itouch for this. anyway. haii. 8D

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Hello, and welcome to PC! I won't be able to trade till the following weekend, and I don't have an Abomasnow at that high a level, but if you want to trade or be friends, just let me know! Have fun on the site!

xSunlightx

♥ Sinnoh's Sweatheart ♥
    Years
    Seeing your avatar and name makes me want to bedazzle a dragonair onto a shirt or pair of pants lol....I'm not even joking u.u;

Oh shush! It'd be awesome and you all know it! lol

Welcome to the community btw, I'm new here also.

Bedazzled

Master of magikarp
    Years
    I made a signature pic, but i don't think it's showing up. it's the right size and everything, so did i upload it wrong or something? o.o

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Hello hello, welcome Bedazzled! :D

Your sig pic isn't showing up? Hmm..

Try hosting it someplace like TinyPic, and grabbing the
    Hallo 8D
    code after it uploads.

After that just past it into your signature, and it should show up.

Bedazzled

Master of magikarp
    Years
    Oo ok. I didn't know if the img or HTML codes worked on this or not. sometimes they don't on forums, so. thanks. :]

THANKYOU SO MUCH. that banner made my computer crash 3 times while I was making it. =.=

Last edited:
    Back