• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hallo :D

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2009
    Hey guys I recently joined this forum and I am happy to notice everyone seems friendly :D I hope to have a fun time arround here.
    A bit about myself :
    I am 17,I live in Romania (waw where's that?) , my fav. type of music is hard ROCK :D (but mostly melodic) after all everyone loves a good headbang now and then :) , I'm kinda into pokemon again lately , my life's motto is "never let words bring you down" , I am always a calm person and that's all you should know for now but if you want to know more feel free to ask :D ... within the limits of decency of course >_>

Neosplash

|♜|♞|♝|♛|♚|♝| ♞|♜|
    Years
    WELCOME.
    TO THE WORLD OF TOMORROW POKEMON!

Have a good stay. The cookie to your left are one per person, remember ONE PER PERSON.

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2009
    hehe this reminds me of my youtube I used to give "cookies" to my subscribers and theyr imagination would go wild when they stared to think what i put in them o_o

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    hehe this reminds me of my youtube I used to give "cookies" to my subscribers and theyr imagination would go wild when they stared to think what i put in them o_o

XD Anyway, hello mysterio x. Welcome to the forums and be sure to read the Rules.

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    Welcome to the community, hope you like it here.

Back