• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hallo Thar ;3

Soki

Snowy
    Years
    Hi. I'm new just in case you didn't notice. ;D Santaria asked me I should join and I can't say no to her. <3

I want to make friends and junk, maybe even be popular. *winkwink* Anyone can talk to me, even if I'm doing something, I just like to annoy/talk to people.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Heyyy, ^^; welcome to PC!

It's just a coincidence that I randomly clicked on any welcome thread, and our names are just so similar o: lol, anyways, have lots of fun here! PM me if you wanna be friends.

Soki

Snowy
    Years
    Heyyy, ^^; welcome to PC!

It's just a coincidence that I randomly clicked on any welcome thread, and our names are just so similar o: lol, anyways, have lots of fun here! PM me if you wanna be friends.

Thank you! But wow. o.o What be the chances that the first post is someone with a similar name? xD I'd love to be friends with you! I'll PM you.... now. x3

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Welcome to PC, Soki!

Enjoy your time here. \o/

Buuut of course, don't forget to follow the wonderful rules. xD

Soki

Snowy
    Years
    Thank you Thunder and Drew!

But I don't intend to follow the rules, I'm bad. >D I'm also a terrible lair. >D

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
    Welcome to PC Soki! If you came to chat with other people you came to the right place. PC has a big community full of plenty of people who are willing to talk to you. Im sure you will like it here, and have lots of fun. See you around!

Soki

Snowy
    Years
    Welcome to PC Soki! If you came to chat with other people you came to the right place. PC has a big community full of plenty of people who are willing to talk to you. Im sure you will like it here, and have lots of fun. See you around!

Thanks! =D I'll make sure I have fun here. Talk shouldn't be a problem then, thanks. ;D

Chibi Robo

of the entire epoch!
    Years
    Hi. I'm new just in case you didn't notice. ;D Santaria asked me I should join and I can't say no to her. <3

I want to make friends and junk, maybe even be popular. *winkwink* Anyone can talk to me, even if I'm doing something, I just like to annoy/talk to people.

I think I know santaria
    Welcome to PC~

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
    Years

OMG Soki! <333333333333333333333

I'm glad you're here. Stay and be active, and have fun. <3

Back