• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hallo :)

Years
  • Thought I'd just say hello. I've been lurking on this site for a few days now, and finally decided to make an account.

I was looking for a friendly community, and hopefully I found it :).

I've been a fan of Pokemon since I was a child, I started off with Red, Blue and Yellow, then moved on to the games focused on Johto, then the GBA games, and finally most of the DS games.

I just started playing White last Sunday, but I haven't gotten very far. Class and work take up a lot of my time.

So here's hoping I can beat the E4 soonish and start completing the pokedex before the next one comes out @_@

momoa

Casual Pokefan
    Years
  • Hey! I joined a few days ago. Nice to meet you!

Waiting for tomorrow so I can understand what your post actually said. =P

Axolotl

the Mexican salamander
    Years
  • Sounds like a plan haha! I just joined the community not to long ago and its been pretty cool. Message me if you need any help and welcome :D!

Years
  • I know! It took me a while to figure out half of the words that had been changed. It was so confusing. But a very interesting April Fool's Day prank :).

Thanks for the welcome though! If I need any help I'll be sure to let you know.

Amuse

N.E.E.T.
    Years
  • Welcome! I´m also quite the newbie. But I´m looking forward to my stay here. Hope you´ll enjoy yours aswell. Hit me up sometime! Feel free to add me on your Pal Pad if you want. :)

Years
  • Thanks! I'll be sure to :)

And I added your FC to my pal pad! I tried adding mine to my signature, so if it shows up, feel free to add me. If not, I'll send you a PM :)

olih

Who says you can't go home?
    Years
  • Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Hey, and welcome to PC! I'm also a longtime Pokemon fan, since I first picked up Blue. I finished White about a week ago but right now I'm revisiting some old games (Pokemon and otherwise).

And trust us, we're friendly, unlike some of the other Pokemon sites out there. You'll fit in here easily.

Mind if I enter your FC? And let me know if you want mine (drop me a message on my profile!) I can get on wi-fi only once a week, though :/

Anyway, welcome to PC, please enjoy your stay and get to know the friendly locals! And if you want to chat and be friends, just let me know! :)

Years
  • Thanks Olih! And I did read the rules haha. :)

Congrats on finishing White LeSabre! It's going to take me forever, I have so much college work to do its not even funny. But I'll beat it eventually...hopefully.

You guys do seem much more friendlier than the Gamefaq board. I haven't tried any other communities, but hopefully I'll like this one enough not to :).

I don't mind you entering my FC at all! I'll definitely add you! And I'll probably be in the same boat for a while, only getting on wifi once or twice a week. :/

Back