• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Halloween Event from October 26-November 1

Years
  • Ah this is interesting, if there will be more events like these it could really pique my interest in such a way that I might start playing again. Frankly I would start again right now, if I weren't out of MB's for the month. Too bad.

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2018
    I downloaded an update this morning and the Halloween event seems to be on for me. I saw Ghastly, Marowak, and Cubone on the nearby screen when I've never seen any but Cubone here before and Marowak for the first time ever. Love the Halloween intro screen that comes on after the regular loading screen.

Here's a link with all of the Pokemon that will have increased spawns during the event- http://otakukart.com/animeblog/2016/10/26/pokemon-increase-halloween-niantic-hasnt-told/

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Yesterday when I turned on my phone my Pokemon Go app disappeared. It was still loaded so I just had to return the homepage link to it and resign in and the update was automatic.

Anyways around here all of the Eevee's have been replaced by Cubone and Gastly. I've seen some Haunter and Meowth as well.

Not a single Zubat or Golbat and maybe one Drowzee so if anything Drowzee was decreased.

Cubone was the best surprise as I started with just one from an egg and 19 candies. Am running low on Pokeballs however and now it's pouring outside so won't be able to use the update for awhile. Of course....

Not really sure why Meowth is considered a "Halloween" Pokemon over Grimer or even Hitmonchan.

Years

• The start time was 8pm 10/25 (Atlanta Georgia/EDT) which translates to 12am (10/26) Greenwich Mean Time. Niantic must work on GMT.

I have caught tons of Gastlies and Cubones. I want more Drowzees since Haunters don't impress me. They are not funny like Wheezings. I guess aesthetics do matter.

I will level (I'm at 46,000 + points into Level 21) during the Halloween event. I will do the new evolutions when I take out one of my Lucky Eggs.

Right now I am thinking of two juvenile players. They lack an adult's ability to cover territory and try different neighborhoods. This also makes them casual players which locks them out of anything to do with gyms. This Halloween event is going to give casual players the chance to acquire some really big and powerful creatures or will it. I suspect there will be a whole class of Hypnos, Haunters and evolved form for Cubones out there created during and shortly after the next two weeks.

Miau

If I fits...
    Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2022
    More candy for Halloween, hooray! I have six 10km eggs that I'm gonna hatch this weekend, so I'm excited about the double candy, even more so since I haven't hatched that many 10km eggs until now. Looks like it was a good idea to hold on to them!

And it seems that they've added a spawn point in my living-room, caught a couple of Gastly and Haunter without even getting up from the couch. I was kind of disappointed when I saw Drowzee on the spooky 'mon list, since they are everywhere around here, but I actually haven't seen any today, at all, which is great. I have seen Cubone and Meowth though, also great!

Afterglow Ampharos

Ampharos are the ultimate kid's bed. They have a b
    Years
  • Ever since the Halloween event began, both my mom and I have been having very frequent errors that force us to restart the app. And then when we do that often it won't load up. There must be something unstable about this build of the code in the Event.

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2017
    During this event I've earned 75 Dratini candies! I've taken a bunch of 2 hour bike rides. Pokemon Go is getting me into shape! Finally, I should evolve my first Dragonite this afternoon.

Back