• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HAMBURGERS

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
I've been off doing my own thing for a while, and I come back to realize that PC has taken a liking to 100x100 avatars. Well, I have a community that I run with my friend on livejournal with a whole crapton of those :3c

600272.jpg

welcome to the wonderful world of vague livejournal icons!!

Anyone can use any of these, with or without credit. I'm absolutely 100% happier seeing someone use something I made than I am making sure everyone knows who made it.

IF YOU DECIDE TO USE ANY ICONS, I DO HAVE AN IMPORTANT RULE HOWEVER:
Please SAVE and REUPLOAD any icons you like. I'm direct linking from my LJ community because I'm lazy. That means these are direct links from my photobucket. If a bunch of people directly link from this post, I'll lose my bandwidth, the icons will go bye bye, and I might just cry. That's the only rule.

sekaiichi hatsukoi
if you go to my community, and dislike BL, I'd suggest you don't list on the posts that have this show in it
Spoiler:

to aru majutsu no index
i'm like a tohma sadist. all the icons of him are terrifying.
Spoiler:

togainu no chi
can't even say anything. don't look it up if you don't know about it. highly... not age appropriate fandom.
(i snuck a lamento icon in there too. i'm a cheaterrrrrrr)

Spoiler:

MM!
lol this show... this show.....
Spoiler:

angel beats!
this is mostly... all of it is fanart, i couldn't get the video to crop right ):
so i'm sneaking my OTP and my lesser favorite OTP in here. cry about it. BROMANCE FOREVER.
Spoiler:

happy tree friends & south park
they're by the same artist, so I might as well group them together.
uhhhh... I lost her website though, and I'm very saddened by this. If anyone has it, would you mind sharing? ;___;

Spoiler:

some other stuff because this post is getting long
you'll never be able to guess who my favorite characters are. never ever in a million bajillion years.
Spoiler:

aaaaaand some requests i've done.
do you need further explanation
Spoiler:

THIS POST HAS GIVEN ME CARPAL TUNNEL.

Anyway, if you like what I do, or hate me but like you what see, feel free to give me an image, and be as specific as possible about what you want me to do with it. It'll be slow getting requests out because the good image editor is at my parents house and I'm not always there.

Enjoy! Feel free to tell me what I could do to make them better.

Back