• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Happy 12th Birthday... Kylie!

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    Is this considered late??o.O
    No matter.As long as I say-

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KYLIE!!!XD

Hope you have a great birthday!!^^*hands Kylie a Feebas Plushie*

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
    Happy Birthday Kylie-chan ^_______^

I wish lots of love and happiness for you <3

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
    *gasps* Ky~ky-chan! You ish only twelve? :O Mari~Mari thought you were already sixteen! You act really really really mature, then! X3;

Anyways, happii-happii-happii-happii-happii-happii birthday~! <3 I hope you lots and lots and lots of presents! Ooh, and a nummy muffin~cake! <33

Happy 12th Birthday... Kylie!

Oh, oh, I made you something! But it ish plain and sucky and icky and ugly. ;~;
    Mari wanted to make you something pretty~ful, but this stupid computer only has Paint. > <; Gomeeen~

Years
    Whoa! *is flipped and crashes due to huge text in thread*

Marina99: She does. Tch, sometimes when I think about it it freaks me out... lol, I'm 18 an' she's already 10 times more mature than I'll probably ever be... XD

Umm... tch, anyways, happy birthday... darnit, tch, everyone an' his muffins beat me to it! ><;;; ...eh, I suppose better late than never. ^^;; Enjoy yar birthday. ^^ *gives her a truckload of muffins*

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    I believe this is a bit...belated, but...HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KYLIE-CHAN!!!

Enough with the muffins and mallets and pretty ponies! Time for some real gifts! *gives Kylie dual H&K USP Tacticals, dual H&K MP-5Ks, an H&K UMP45, an H&K G3SG/1, and Kira Yamato* Congratulations, Kylie. You are now the most heavily armed of the Praetors, and you even have your own Coordinator servant as well. XD

Vapreon

Unique Rocker
    Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2005
    Happy Birthday Kylie-chan! Hope it's a good one for you.

Zaikiro

The offgoining vet
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2014
    Happy Birthday Kylie. I wish you the best. *gives muffin shaped cake*

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    Happy birthday to you Muffin joy. ^___________^ *Gives Human muffins*
    My lastest one. o.o

My greatest wishes are always with you. <3
    (Haven't been here for a while sorry for very late response)

Back