• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Happy Birthday to the one and only....ELI!

Night

Moonlight
    Years
    Have a happy day, even though it's almost over. My mom's birthday is today, also, so lots of celebrating for me! Free cake and all... Anyway... Happy days.

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    Happy B-day Eliana. Hope this one is the reral one since last one wasn't -_-
    Anyways enjoy your day ^^

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
    Years
    Happy Birthday Dear Eli, my good friend. I wanna give you a gift but your refused a Gmail. Are you celebrating it. And "ELI - WHERE"S MY CAKE".LOL!

Jolty-kun

Years
    Omg, im late! xD, anywayz, i hope ya had a good b-day eli, and sowwy for being so late ;_; XD, i feel so bad xD, well um.. not too bad.. but meh, happy bday eli(again xD), and i havent spoke to you for a while too.. anyways um.. ok, hope it all went well, and go everything ya wanted, *dosent know what else to say xD*.

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    Ashley- Omg I know what that means! XD it means happy birthday!XD thanks ^_^

Nick- yeah you told me XD thanks! XD

Alex- Heh, I saw it XD thanks!

CC- I ate it....xD thanks for the cake~! XD

Jolty- Omg I'm so angry! XD!! j/k! thanks anyways Jolt ^_^

Blazey- CONFETTI? *eats* XD thanks!

Years
    OMG! Eli I'm so sorry I missed your birthday! My computer was temporarily out of order! But happy late birthday anyways! I hope you got all the goodies you ever wanted! Oh, and here's a little something for you.......
    *Gives Eli an adorable Lugia plushie*

Youko Kurama

Envy is a great thing
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 2, 2005
    Even though I already told you via MSN, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
    Even though it's late....XD
    Anyways, I hope you had fun on your first day of nearing age....XD

Tsukasa

KWR
    Years
    whoa im sry i missed this thread but i know its late eli but...
    Happy Birthday to the one and only....ELI!

Back