• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Happy Late Birthday, Shane?

Synchronize

Donphan: My Fourth Love
Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 5, 2008
    I noticed that shane's b-day was yesterday (along without about 50 different people at my school) so I'm posting an RMT in celebration?

iedit: Haha. Read "March" as "April". w/e. it's still an RMT.

Umbreon (M) @ Leftovers
    Trait: Synchronize
    EVs: 252 HP / 68 Def / 188 SDef
    Relaxed Nature (+Def, -Spd)
    - Baton Pass
    - Charm
    - Protect
    - Wish

Decided to use this more often, so I can start using some of my favorite things, which tend to be frail. 00 Spd IV, as always.

Celebi @ Leftovers
    Trait: Natural Cure
    EVs: 240 HP / 112 Def / 36 Spd / 120 SDef
    Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
    - Heal Bell
    - Leech Seed
    - Psychic
    - Recover

Beller. Wanted Reflect, but idk. Leech seems more helpful.

Medicham (M) @ Leftovers
    Trait: Pure Power
    EVs: 100 HP / 160 Atk / 192 Spd / 56 SDef
    Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
    - Bulk Up
    - Hi Jump Kick
    - Rock Slide
    - Shadow Ball

One of those frail things. I'm currently running under the philosophy that Cham is already, basically, a CBer with Pure Power, so I can afford to experiement with leftovers, or maybe even Shell Bell. Bulk Up seemed like a cool idea at the time, but I think I'll drop it.

Donphan (M) @ Choice Band
    Trait: Sturdy
    EVs: 252 HP / 96 Atk / 160 Def
    - Earthquake
    - Hidden Power [Bug]
    - Rapid Spin
    - Rock Slide

This and Umbreon side by side can do some interesting things, especially when Wish keeps the opponent null and void from the fact that I have CB.

Skarmory (M) @ Leftovers
    Trait: Sturdy
    EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SDef
    Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
    - Drill Peck
    - Roar
    - Spikes
    - Substitute

I'm running Charm. In earlier stages I also had Reflect Celebi, so Skarm could afford to run without Def.

Zapdos @ Choice Band
    Trait: Pressure
    EVs: 56 HP / 252 Atk / 200 Spd
    - Drill Peck
    - Hidden Power [Fighting]
    - Light Screen
    - Thunder

Light Screen keeps things null and void too.

It's not meant to be truly solid. It's built around the way I switch and play.

God, shane, you're getting old.

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    LOL Thanks Synch. Yeah, my wife says I am getting old too. Much too old to be playing "kids games". Looking at the sorry excuse for a fourth generation, I am starting to agree. She of course fails to see that behind the annoying cartoon, graphics that rival the games I used to play on my Atari 400 (I wonder if ANYONE here knows what that is, LOL), and cutesy sprites, there is a fun game replete with strategy.

I didn't know Mean Look was required for Charm. Charm makes Umby a pseudo-phazer. Not many frail physical attackers want to stay in when its Atk is dropped by two stages. Well, unless it is controlled by the pathetic AI that would rather have it be murdered than bother switching it out, of course.

Back