• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Happy Valentines Day from PPN

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
    Faltzer said:
    Happy Valentines day everyone!

(I got a kiss.:P)
    I know, on MSN it says so XD;
    Lucky... *Pokes* *POkes again* *Keeps poking*
    Again, Happy V-Day everyone! ^-^
    Even though it is just pink hearts and love birds... XD;

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2020
    If your diamon star than that must mean you are Eevee on MSN!Zomg!But your only 10 years old!Unless you used a Grow up device.

Happy Valentines day again evryone!

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    *Pops out of the heart-shaped cake as Whitney.* Happy Valentines Day sweeties! X3 *Hugs everybody and gives cookies.* X3

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    I wish you all a Happy Heart Day!

I hope everyone enjoyed it ^^

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    *giggles* XP Happy Valentines Day~ I hope you get whatever you're supposed to receive today. Our high school charges lots of money for a single candy necklace~

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Happy Villain/Valentines Day PC
    My school did a candy graham, so I hope the girl I sent some chocolates got it =D

Persona

Banned
    Years
    Happy Valentines Day......I h8 u all -_-.....i'm not kidding!!! *shoots every 1 in the heart with a rifle* >.< *laughs evily*........my parents r kissing right now....wish i could shoot dem......i must kill myself so i can not have 2 watch them do dat! *shoots self in the head*...........w00t!!! i'm in hell! *dances around my dead body*

Years
    DragonSlayer(Ryan) said:
    Happy Valentines Day......I h8 u all -_-.....i'm not kidding!!! *shoots every 1 in the heart with a rifle* >.< *laughs evily*........my parents r kissing right now....wish i could shoot dem......i must kill myself so i can not have 2 watch them do dat! *shoots self in the head*...........w00t!!! i'm in hell! *dances around my dead body*
    Er, interesting. Though be a bit less graphic next time as people do have the spirit and not everyone wants to give you attention. =D

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2020
    If your posting this for attention than you wo'nt get noticed by anybody.

Poke Mastr

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2006
    Valentines Day is just a day that women made up so they can get gifts just to break the hearts of their 'loved ones' days after. *nods* Greatest scheme ever...

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    Poke Mastr said:
    Valentines Day is just a day that women made up so they can get gifts just to break the hearts of their 'loved ones' days after. *nods* Greatest scheme ever...

-.- once again. DONT ruin it for other people. Did YOU get a Valentine? Cause usualy when people say that, it means that they were all alone on the one night when peoples relationships are REAL important...

Back