• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Hardest Gym?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2015
    Whitney, by far. i had no trouble with any of the other gymleaders besides her silly miltank and its milkdrink.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
    Whitney was a piece of cake because I went at her with female Pokemon, and only my Quilava was the only male Pokemon on my team at that time. :D

The hardest Gym for me was Clair. Not battling her, but navigating through the Gym. Not to mention my Kingdra got out sped by her Kingdra and fainted from one Dragon Pulse and I had to set up a pick so I could revive it and take it down. Not to mention, she acts like a sore loser when she lost. At least Whitney gave me my Badge after she stopped crying, but Clair, like the sore loser she is, said 'No, you don't get this Badge, but I'm a stuck-up sore loser.'

That's my blunt, straight-forward opinion.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    Like said, we had a thread made like this already yesterday and it was closed for the same reason. A thread to tell your hardest Gym Leader along with the likes of trainers, Elites, etc. is found here. Please use that instead. :)

Closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back