• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hardest moment

MediocreKen

Started with blue version
    Years
    ok this goes for any pokemon game (not a spin off of some pin ball game, a gba (red blue, pearl etc, or a console)

but in your pokemon journey what was the hardest moment that you had, could be a gym battle or a pokemon that just does not like pokeballs (lol stupid mewtwo). leave a story of this dont just say something like "oh when i tryed to get mewtwo" although i get the picture, why was it hard.

give you a example. the first game i got was pokemon blue with my friend kazu and we both started with squirtle. well everyone else (private school) had pokemon too so it was a battle arena of sorts some would say. anyway we both beat the game and TRAINED a team of 100s. funny thing was we both had blastoise lvl 100 so one day we had a battle between everyone in the school and it came down to me and kazu. one would say it was not a easy battle, or short at that. it went on for almost a hour (recover gets old after a while) and it came down to his and my blastoise. well hydro pump does not work ever well on water pokemon (dang it) but FINALLY he beat me. i think it was because his knew ice beam)

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    Wow that is dedication... *claps*
    I have a few but my funniest and most successful was Rock Tunnel in R/B/Y.
    I thought that flash was for losers so I always skipped it. When I got to Rock Tunnel and you cannot see anything, I spent ages getting through. I eventually got to the end and laughed. Then I learned how to do it off by heart.
    Ever time we got to Rock Tunnel I'd do it without flash even if I had it because I just knew how to do it..

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    Mine was on Pokemon Pearl i was going for a Shiny Dragonite and i eventually found it so i sent out my REALLY weak froslass (Level 10) and the dratini was like level 15 and i used ice beam with froslass and then CRITICAL HIT....Dratini Fainted i was like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ceremony

rah rah
    Years
    Wow that is dedication... *claps*
    I have a few but my funniest and most successful was Rock Tunnel in R/B/Y.
    I thought that flash was for losers so I always skipped it. When I got to Rock Tunnel and you cannot see anything, I spent ages getting through. I eventually got to the end and laughed. Then I learned how to do it off by heart.
    Ever time we got to Rock Tunnel I'd do it without flash even if I had it because I just knew how to do it..
    i think there was a cave in gold that i memorized and didnt need to use flash. but that was a looong time ago

Mine was on Pokemon Pearl i was going for a Shiny Dragonite and i eventually found it so i sent out my REALLY weak froslass (Level 10) and the dratini was like level 15 and i used ice beam with froslass and then CRITICAL HIT....Dratini Fainted i was like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

wow that sucks

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    Dark Master that is nothing compared to my first and only shiny encounter...
    I decided to start my Ruby Version again for fun so I went New Game.
    I had saved Prof from the Poochyena and stuff and was heading up to see May for the first time.
    I ran into a Pokemon and it was a reddish Zigzagoon. I ran to check on the PC if it was shiny and it was.
    Then to my horror I realized that this early in the game, you don't have PokeBalls yet...

Pokehero22

Pokemon Virus Version Creator
    Years
    Dark Master that is nothing compared to my first and only shiny encounter...
    I decided to start my Ruby Version again for fun so I went New Game.
    I had saved Prof from the Poochyena and stuff and was heading up to see May for the first time.
    I ran into a Pokemon and it was a reddish Zigzagoon. I ran to check on the PC if it was shiny and it was.
    Then to my horror I realized that this early in the game, you don't have PokeBalls yet...

Now That sucks.

But I have one.
    In Pokemon Firered, I found a shiny Pidgey, than, it ran away from me. :( But then, strangley, it REAPPEARED! And I caught it.

I sent it to my D/P game, than, I lost it!

Demeter

Obsessed Band Nerd
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 22, 2023
    Shiny Pidgey strikes again.:t016:
    I remember when I went to face Groudon, I thought that its type was fire so naturally I sent iout my lvl 60-ish Sceptile. I murdered it with 1 leaf blade. Stupidly, I saved right afterwards. *sigh*

Back