• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Hardest Pokemon to catch in RBYG & GSC

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    GMuser said:
    Chansey was a killer to find in GSC, I didn't even think it existed in the games until after a very long time, and even with that knowledge it was still a tough catch.
    You can find it outside of Kanto I think. Its probably near the Grass on the fishishing spot, you have to trade an Aerodactyl for a Chansey with this lady.

:t003:Dark Venusaur

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2006
    I think that Chansey is hard to catch itll will proabably be easier if we could use ultra balls......

BuizeruChick

i <3 buizeru!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2010
    Dark Venusaur said:
    You can find it outside of Kanto I think. Its probably near the Grass on the fishishing spot, you have to trade an Aerodactyl for a Chansey with this lady.

:t003:Dark Venusaur

It's the other way around. If you *somehow* manage to catch Chansey (it's in the grass on the same route she is) you can trade it for her aerodactyl *breed it with a ditto first!*

but....i think in G/S/C it was the legendary dogs, scyther, and pinsir.

Shining Salamence

Master of all things cool
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2011
    in GSC i had trouble catching magmar. It fainted half my team and broke out of every ball i threw at it. Chansey and the rare dogs were tough too. Scyther was pretty easy, though. It was the first pokemon i saw at the bug catching contest and i damaged it a little, then threw a ball at it, and it worked!

Back