• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hardest pokemon to train

ChaoX

The Lugia Master
    Years
    If pokemon were real, what would be the hardest pokemon to train?

My say is Gyaradoes. Where would you put the thing, a 50 foot swimmng pool?

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
    Depends on how you define "hard".

Little weak Pokemon like Togepi would be hard... I can imagine it fainting all the time. Hard as in difficult, I think any Pokemon really. Toshihiro Ono's manga showed that Gyarados was very loyal to Misty because she trained it well as a Magikarp. I think that Diglett would be hard to train because... well, it always needs a place to dig. Water types in general would be hard, the fishy waterbound ones in particular. Also ghost types because of their cheekiness.

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
    Years
    I guess you're speaking in a realistic situation...
    In that case I would imagine training any fire type pokemon would be near impossible, I'd end up burning down my entire neighborhood if I'm not careful:P.

H.A.W.K.

You can fly with me!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 24, 2004
    Mewtwo would be because he would destroy a lot of things with his anger.....

Aimy

Goddess-Second Class
    Years
    Probably a psychic type, I mean the thing can probably read your mind and that's rather annoying if you want to keep your privacy you know. Ok it's not that hard compared to water pokemon, but my neighbour happen to have a swimming pool right next door so I'll just shove any of my water pokemon in there. (not like they use the pool a lot...but is is summer now...)

Yamichu

o.O;
    Years
    • Age 119
    • Seen May 21, 2004
    Mewtwo, for both H.A.W.K and Aimy's (about psychic pokemons) reasons.It might blow up the whole neighborhood. And it could read you mind and tell everybody personal stuff about you... :\

HORN!!!

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    Why not Lugia or Aerodactyles?
    Once they flap their wings, all the buildings just falls!!!!
    -------------------------------------------------------
    Water....if they are small, a tank would be enough.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Ha! Jynx won't be troublesome this time!

Igglybuddy

OMG PENGUINS
    Years
    The most frustrating to train would be a weak Pok?mon like Togepi or Magikarp, for sure... Inconvenient would be ones that need a specific location, like Diglett or the fishy ones like Ivee said. And then ones that are too strong, like a Mewtwo or something, could prove difficult, yes... So yeah, I guess the moral of the story is to start with young pok?mon that aren't stupid weak. Yay. xD

PM2008

Fire Gym Owner
    Years
    I think that any pokemon would be hard to train when they are wild. But if you are talking about captured then I think Mewtwo because it has no trust in humans :bandit:

Oakley

Sweet girl
    Years
    I think, Caterpie XD No, I think, umm... Togepi. Why? Because it has weird attacks like Metronome, Sweet Kiss etc. Togepi is my favorite, normal pokemon so I has had trainings with it and I can say, Togepi is really hard.

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
    hmm I think a wailord. Where would you get a tank big enough to keep it in....I don't think it wouold fit in a swimming pool let alone a tank!

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    The hardest pokemon to train is probaly Snorlax.
    Why?
    -Too heavy (might break the floor)
    -Too big (no room for him in my house)
    -Too big of and appetite (can't feed it that much)

And if gets too angry that I don't feed it that much, it might hyperbeam everything in sight (except food)

Back