• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Harvest Moon

crystal_mew

- n i h i l i s t -
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 10, 2009
    I have FoMT, MFoMT, HM: Save the Homeland, played HM 64, and played one of the GBC games. Uwah...you gotta love it. <3 I plan on getting the new game for one for GameCube. (or PS2...depends if I want to play more as a girl or boy.)

So basically, yes, I love Harvest Moon. I guess I like playing as a guy more, seeing as I'm used to it and that the girl versions seem a little dull to me. Don't know why. ^^; None the less, I'll get the girl versions for the new features.

Y'know, I have the nastiest habit of getting all the bachelor's/bachelorette's heart level to Red before I decide whom to marry....xD;

crystal_mew

- n i h i l i s t -
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 10, 2009
    Oh dear lord, yes. o_o; More money then time. There just isn't any satisfying resources in the nature for the girls. (With the expection of May.) I always manage to get them at or near a Red heart before the end of the first year, though.~

Sad thing is, if I want to see the others get married, I'll have to make them dislike me until they only like me as a friend. XD;

Digiko

The l33t lurker!!!
    Years
    I love Harvest Moon so much o___o It's an awesome game, and it's weird how most video game stores don't have it in stock. I married Elli in Friends of Mineral Town, and I married Celia in A Wonderful Life. I'd say they're both equally fun. Those two are the only games I've played out of the Harvest Moon series though.. I can't get the other ones because of not having the right system. I've heard there's a DS one being made. Called Harvest Moon: Sprite Station. I know I'm gonna marry Lumina, I've always liked her. =3

crystal_mew

- n i h i l i s t -
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 10, 2009
    That's indeed correct. So far, I've heard that HM: Sprite Station will be coming out Spring 2006. However, know Natsume, it'll be delayed. Unfortunatley, I won't be able to play this upcoming game due to my lack of Nintendo DS. =/

There's a ridiculous amount of girls you can marry. (I counted 14.) You can even marry those from the FoMT series (they seem to be decendants) if you have MFoMT.

Digiko

The l33t lurker!!!
    Years
    I think everyone is a descendant. O.o; I remember reading somewhere that it takes place somewhere a few hundred years after AWL/FoMT. I want to know who else is in the village, whether it be new people or old..

Controller Freak

.:Trainer Card Collector:.
    Years
    I think there we only three options in Harvest Moon: It's a Wonderful Life/Another Wonderful Life. That made the selection kinda low. I played the girl version and I chose Gustafa. Cute little hippie leprechaun man!

crystal_mew

- n i h i l i s t -
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 10, 2009
    That's kind of the reason why I hesitate to get the GameCube/PS2 special game...^^; I like having tons of candidates.

I just now see that there'll be a girl version of Sprite Station. XD *dork* So far, all I know are the girls that'll be available in the game. I can't find anything about the villagers. ._.;

Gamegirl1994

Azumarill Lover <3
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 19, 2006
    I have a few Harvest Moon games and they rock! I cant wait till songs of happness comes out! That will be around the summer... I think.

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
    Alas, I will not be able to get the DS version...being that I chose the PSP over the DS...

Hmm, since they make HM for the PS2, do you think there may be a chance of having one for the PSP? ^.^ That would be great if there was!

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
    crystal_mew said:
    Actually, there is such a thing as Harvest Moon for PSP, another handheld I have yet to get. TT; Two, actually: A Back to Nature port and a new game called 'Innocent Life'. Innocent Life is...really different from the older games. Here's some links:

https://psp.ign.com/articles/654/654457p1.html
    https://www.mmv-i.net/game/psp/innocent_life/
    https://www.fogu.com/hm/gfx/050928_famitsuILp2.jpg

YES! Oh boy, now I bet I'll love my PSP even more when I get it! -is excited for the holidays if you can't tell...-
    But...it will take awhile for it to come to the US I bet...>.<

Back