• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Essentials] Harvest Poke Moon

Caecae97

Son of Mewtwo
Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    I'm recruiting for my Essentials game called Harvest Poke Moon, a Pokémon/Harvest Moon crossover game. There's no centralized plot as of yet, because Harvest Moon is a farming simulator game, but it does include a small story about restoring the land to normal in most games. Helpers could easily help think of a centralized plot

Here is a link to the Discord Server

https://discord.gg/fTnqxtB

Some unique features will be
    1: Raising Chansey, Miltank, Mareep, and even more Pokemon to collect product
    2: Buy, sell, and trade Pokémon with NPCs to obtain goods
    3: Explore mines in order to find ores to build upgrades and gems to sell for high prices
    4: Grow Flowers, Berries, and Apricorns to sell to vendors
    5: Use farm fresh ingredients to cook delicious food

The first screenshot is of the player's house, the only building in the starting town, which has not been named yet
    The second screenshot is of the small farm town. The rocks to the west must be destroyed by using a Hammer when you obtain it.
    The third screenshot if of the mining area, where you will find many different caves where you can mine for ore and gemstones
    The fourth screenshot is of the first mine I've set up. In the mines, you need to use your hammer to hit rocks and obtain ore and gemstones, as well as evolution stones, shards, fossils, and much more, just like in the Underground from Gen IV

Positions I'm Recruiting
    Mappers
    Scripters
    Beta Testers
    Sprite Artists

Attachments

• Harvest Poke Moon Screenshot 1.png
      Harvest Poke Moon Screenshot 1.png
      99 KB · Views: 15
    • Harvest Poke Moon Screenshot 2.png
      Harvest Poke Moon Screenshot 2.png
      146.2 KB · Views: 14