• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Audio] Has anyone ever used Sappy before?

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2020
    I have never been able to get sappy to work properly, and yesterday I finally found a working version of the program.

Here's what I'm trying to do: I am trying to import the extra boss music from Sonic Advance 3 into Pokémon Ruby.

I have successfully done it, but it sounds all distorted because the voice groups are different. I'm lookin' all over for Sappy tutorials and I either can't find what I'm looking for or I'm having trouble understanding. Also, after messing around with it, sappy decided to just stop working all of the sudden. Can't get it to run anymore.

My questions:
    Can you import the actual sounds/voicegroups from one game to another?
    Has anyone ever used Sappy before successfully, and if you have, how can I transfer a song from one game to another and get it to sound half decent?

Back