• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Has Pokemon killed someone off?

Sgt Shock

Goldsmith
Years
  • In a more logical pokemon world, this question shouldn't be asked. lol. I mean they are wild monsters with POWERS like fire and ice and we don't get to hear about one accident. Completely illogical. :p As for Jay surviving, he will. I'm sure of it.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    ^ J is a woman...

Anyway, yeah, I'd say it's implied she's dead. They were all screaming when they were drowning o.O Although I don't think they'll ever directly state she died, Pokemon being the way Pokemon is. She was a good villain, she had her run and should be honoured she was the first recurring character in Pokemon to die XDD

SkyAngel

~Perfect Harmony~
    Years
  • In the movie about manaphy, the evil villain, he dies at the end, right? or at least, its implied.. -_- game freaks got problems. they put in BREEDING but they have something against death. there are graveyards in the games, shouldn't pokemon die every now and then? xD

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
  • Several people and Pokemon have died before... mostly in the movies.

A ton of scientists died in the first one, Latios died in the fifth one, Lucario and Sir Aaron died in the eighth one.

And i'm pretty sure J did snuff it... unless she's really good at holding her breath.

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2010
    I heard from the first movie that one of the people who left on a pokemon for the island never showed up.

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
  • I don't think she's dead, it's a children's cartoon Anime. Then again, I haven't watched the episode. When I do, I'll fully justify my answer.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • You probably could find it on Youtube somewhere. Ya I am pretty sure she died. Not only that so did her team. When it exploded they showed her joggles floating across the green down toward the ship.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 9, 2013
    I enjoy J more then i do team rocket. She was the type of villain that you grow to hate because she really is freaking evil, and not annoying like team rocket. Though she is most likely dead, but then again i have seen stranger deaths that people have came back alive from.

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
  • Jay isn't dead. If you notice, water rushes into the ship, possibly sweeping her into it making her swim away :) But dead wise for other characters, only the ancient ones are dead, I should think.

Years
  • Hmmmm....probably dead. Shame, I liked her as a bad-guy. Particularly when she took out Brandon and the other 4 ancient relic pokemon.

The only ones I know of dying are:

-Scientists who created Mewtwo (cept Blaine).
    -People in Team Rocket HQ when Mewtwo blew that up (you see in the anime, not the film)
    -Latios
    -Sir Aaron & Lucario

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
  • In a more logical pokemon world, this question shouldn't be asked. lol. I mean they are wild monsters with POWERS like fire and ice and we don't get to hear about one accident. Completely illogical. :p As for Jay surviving, he will. I'm sure of it.

More logical? I believe Pokemon exists in a universe where logic doesn't even exist.

The principle evidence of that is when people write fanfics and try to add logic to them. The characters and events DON'T MAKE SENSE when they do.

Not to say they ever did in the first place.

Back