• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Has this ever happened to you?

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I remember releasing a Skitty before because I had too many. It worked, but with 2 or 3 of them they just wouldn't go.

Sweet Jasmine

s m i l e :)
    Years
    Well *thinking* it never happens to me ^_^
    Well go research in google! It's the best way to solve Problems
    hihi... *winks*

-Yasumin >3

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    hihi to u too lolz...
    we already know the awnser...
    im just asking if this is happened to other people...
    if it has post ur stories here!

Gimmy

Rotommmmmmmmmmmmmmnomnom.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2009
    My old Wailord wouldn't go. XD I tried three times but I think I left it for a while then he went the fourth time.

Ayselipera

I have never heard of this, but then again I
    only release crappy pokemon or multiple ones.

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    lol...
    different pokemon have different values they are not crap... ( lines of wisdem again were do i get it from lolz)
    u need to read/learn more if u didn't know lolz
    JK.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I think it happened to me recently when I was trying to release some of my Marill's. I don't know why one of them wouldn't release but that's what happened.

Starlite

extraterrestrial
    Years
    It's happened to me before.... with my Bibarel. D: I didn't want the thing any more.xD Just kept coming back...

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    y would anyone wanna realease a bibarel?
    bibarel's are the best HM slaves in the world. LOLZ.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    y would anyone wanna realease a bibarel?
    bibarel's are the best HM slaves in the world. LOLZ.

Actually I know a lot of people who would want to release a Bibarel. It's just what they want to do though.

One time I tried to release some bred Igglybuffs but some of them would just not release. I guess it's because I carry them all over the place too much.

xxtailchu

Platypus
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2009
    I think that's happened to me once with a chansey. But that's it. I don't usually like to release pokemon.

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
    Years
    Haha yeah in Ruby :3 I was releasing my level 5 or something Zigzagoon cause I got a Linoone as a HM slave, and the Ziggzy was nicknamed Stripes. And it came back o___o; And I tried again and it came back again <3 And then I saved and tried releasing my main Pokemon (my starter at the time) and it didn't come back. =___=;; Fricken HM Slave comes back but the star of my team didn't. XD Then I reloaded. XD

Naxus_Darkstar

Team Warlock!!!!
    Years
    this isnt a joke but in blue version waaaayyy back. my friend was beintg a huge jerk and realesed my level 100 victreebell I had raised to beat some water type he had cant remember what. I was all pissed off but eventually got over it and then like a month later i walked on the same patch of grass i had caught it as a little bellsprout. and then WILD VICTREEBELL APPERED! and its level was a hundred and it even had its nickname and same moveset!! I think it was nicknamed AAAABELLS! or something like that. i tried this with like 50 more more pokemon and none of them returned in the wild or in their boxes. you shoud have seen his face when i rebattled him.
    it helped me beat pokemon stadium aswell lol

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    This happened to me once, but I just thought that something just went wrong and tried again.

Well, again and again, I failed, so I just placed my Bidoof back into the box. >.>'

Akeraz

Winning is Magic
    Years
    No.
    I don't release pokémon.
    I simply chuck them into "My Pokémon Ranch" if I don't wanna keep them around.

Back