• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hatred.

Do you hate something?

• Total voters

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I don't hate anything, just dislike...

I dislike it when people think I'm Vietnamese, and start talking to me in this Vietnamese accent. >=/

I dislike it when they think I'm smart or good at math, just 'cause I'm Asian. >=/

I dislike racist people.

Overall, I dislike it when people base who I am on how I look.

Crimson King

Liberate
    Years
  • well i dislike racist, arrogant, and/or ignorant people, although i still give them a chance to see if we can be friends though ^^; i also dislike those that try and force their beliefs on you X.x and also people that tell me how much better some things are than others can really annoy me - -;

EDIT: also ppl that feed off of stereotypes xD

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    I dislike my family members, and I hate my own life.
    There's another thing that really annoys me, are snobs, posers, popularity, and..you know where I'm going.

Kurosaki

Really, to not hate anything would defy the laws of human nature Oo

I really hate some classes, namely French class, XD

Lucid

just remember, no using this thread to flame other members, gets out of hand=lock ne?
    anyways, i hate phone advertisments...i ought to teach them a lesson some day XD
    next time, try and sell them something back, Digi XD
    just pure cruleness to and towards people @@

Pounce

renai kakumei
    Years
  • I hate pollution, and how people refuse to acknowledge it or do anything about it. same for all other environmental problems.
    I hate closed-mindedness.
    I hate drama.
    I hate stress.
    I hate girls too. o_o; that I am one too is beside the point. I like to think that I am different from most girls >.>
    I hate ignorance.
    I hate intolerance.
    I hate myself, to an extent.
    I hate history >< most useless subject ever. probably the greatest lesson of history is that nobody ever learns from the lessons of history. with this in mind it is pointless to learn them.

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
  • I hate a lot of things,but I'll only name a few because I really don't want to break out my long list XD
    I hate racist,stuck up,arrogant people.
    I hate dresses,skirts,makeup and all that girly stuff.(but jewelry,it depends what kind^^)
    and more I will edit later^^

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • As digi said, if this turns into a flame war, then this'll have to be closed XD (So... no flaming XD)

As for me... only one person who's first name is George, last name Bush, and middle initial W. :P He's the only person I hate... although I do hate Marmite (I don't know how anyone can like/love it... it's disgusting! XD)

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    OMGoodness..that's the only person in the world I actually love! How could you..
    And I hate all those people who wants to kill him.

Years
  • I don't like annoying little brothers (they're okay when they're being nice though ^^). I just don't like anything annoying. I really don't *hate* anything... I just dislike them. Besides, hating is bad. ^^;

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    i can't say that i hate anything. everything hateable has some redeeming quality no matter how slight. therefore, it is unjust to hate it. the only things worth hating are things that are entirely evil and have no scrap of good in them. (like satan... i hate satan... what a nasty, nasty guy)

Years
  • As stated, why hate when you can love?! It's like looking at the glass half full instead of half empty. Hate is like thorns in your chest. It's cool to love. Peace out! ;)

Lion Heart

Banned
    Years
  • "Hatred" is probably a deeper word than most of you think.

"Hatred" is kept for paedophiles, child murderers, people like that, I think what most of you have here is "dislike".

You can't "hate" French class as much as you can a paedophile, therefore there is a line between "Dislike" and "Hatred".

I personally dislike people abusing their position (Power Abuse), and I dislike losing at anything.

Black Mage 2

Hacker of Loathing
    Years
    • Age 34
    • WA
    • Seen Jun 21, 2005
    I hate the emptyness in life. In fact, I loathe it... Hope I don't sound too melodramtic here...

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • Okay. I know I say I really truly hate things, but I don't. Deep down, I can only be annoyed at them. I can't hate anymore. I honestly can't. ._.;

Dislike List

#1People who tell me I am throwing my life and eyesight away by spending all my time on the Internet. And people telling me to get a "real life"
    #2 Racism, sexism, homophobia, and other forms of discrimination.
    #3 Myself.
    #4 People who say the colour pink is for girls only. [See #2.]
    #5 When the people in my town phone the radio presenter up at night and crawl to him for CDs.
    #6 When people push past me and don't apologise. Especially in the lunch line.
    #7 The lunch line. It's too slow. XD
    #8 Being silenced or told to shut up and never being listened to [my opinion that is].
    #9 When my dad pulls the modem out of my laptop w/o telling me, thus leaving me with 5 IE windows open with posts ready to post in them. --
    #10 Most vegetables.
    #11 The kid who read my diary. --
    #12 Snoops.
    #13 Photobucket.
    #14 Imageshack.
    #15 People with too large signatures.
    #16 Power abuse.
    #17 The Australian government.
    #18 The US government.
    #19 This smiley ~> :rambo:
    #20 Hypocrites.
    #21 People who tell me all the faults about me. I don't need reminding.
    #22 The person who told me my depression was fake. You know who you are.
    #23 The ongoing war between private and public schools. My poor Mum. Her daughter at a private school and her son at a public school.
    #24 People calling people who go to private schools "snobs". Snobs are totally a different context.
    #25 Stereotypes.
    #26 The environmental problems. --

Last edited:

G-Klav

Meh, what should this here say
    Years
  • I try not to hate too many things, but there's always something I hate.

I hate mean people. Period. By mean, I mean selfish bullys, or something like that.
    I also hate when our internet connection causes lags of different kinds X(

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Umm..people who hurt animals? XD
    You're right Lion Heart, hate and love are both strong words. So if you put it that way, the only thing I hate is myself. Ya happy now?

Back