• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Haunted House -- Ghost Type Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edin

NNNGOOOHHH!
    Years
    Username: ethium (... I really prefer the lower-case e over it's upper-case relative.)
    Why do you want to join?: I like teh ghosties. Phoebe and Morty are among my favorite characters... But really, even without them I'd like Ghost-type Pokémon. They're TERROR-fying. ("It's ELECTRIFYIN'" *goes off into a choreographed GREASE like dance*)
    How active will you be?: Very? I'm quite passionate.
    Partner Pokemon?: I can't choose between Rotom and Drifloon and Dusknoir and Haunter and Giratina and.... Ugh... Um... I'll take Giratina-O.
    Partner's Nickname [optional]?: Vladimir. (That's what I named him in-game. Lulz. Giratina is so German...)

Also, I saw that we didn't have a button so I made one. But I can't post URLs, so.... I'll share later.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2011
    Hey there ethium and Sotto! I'm not exactly sure when you guys will be admited (considering the fact that it's been like 2-3 months since owner/co-owner's been around) so for the mean time just answer some of the current topics I guess.

Esp1222

Psychic Lover
    Years
    Username:Gold1222
    Why you want to join?:Ghost pokemon are cool. Most of them can learn unique moves.
    How active will you be?:As much as I can. School is the main thing.
    Partner Pokemon: Dusknoir
    Haunted House -- Ghost Type Fan Club

Partner Name:Nightmare

TERROR WILL BE REINED UPON THE WORLD BY NIGHTMARE!

Sotto Voce

woohoo!!
    Years
    "Do you believe in ghosts in the real world?"

I'm inclined to say yes, but how do you EXPLAIN it??

But I say "yeah" because of a story my mother told me--way back when, when she was a kid, she and her brother and sister and my grandparents lived in a different house, but on the same road they live on now. No indoor plumbing and there is a tree growing through the house now.

But that's not important.

My mom had an imaginary friend, Mary; one night she was talking to her[self] and Mary spoke back!! I'm not entirely sure if this is correct, but I think Mary spoke to my grandfather too at one point. (Pretty convincing to me!)

After that, she (my mom) found out that apparently a woman named Mary once lived in the house before my grandparents bought it.

But that's my story--others should share theirs too (on this topic)! =]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back