• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have a happy allergy season [IV breeding Shop]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    Griffbane!
    I thought I told you and the other pc members that you're not allowed to trade the pokemon with the OT's: "Karen", "Umbreon", and "Baneana". I only have semi-redis rights to trade them. Which means I'm only allowed to trade them and not you and the others.

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
    Years
    Couple problems with your statement Diabolico:
    1. The only time I attempted to trade with you was ages ago back when you were still called Juupton and it never went through.
    2. Karen's Ditto I got from someone else and was assured it was redistributable. Unless the OT is the female sign, I have no idea what you're talking about.
    3. I have nothing from Baneana.
    4. I got Elekid off Xavier. Go yell at him about it.

Paper - VM me the times you'll be available to trade. Atm, my logging on PC is highly irregular.

Edit: Diabolico, go do your research. Guess what I found?

Electivire
    Jolly - Motor Drive
    OT: Umbreon
    ID: 52166
    31/31/31/31/31/31
    Available as Elekid LV.1 UT
    Egg Moves: Cross Chop, Ice Punch
    Fully redis
    Jul. 6, 2010 (Hatched in Power Plant)
    Umbreon's trade thread on Smogon

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    Okay. Thank you.
    I wasn't yelling at you. I'm a little upset and disappointed but not at you. ^^

The Problem is.. is that I'm sick and tired that I have to keep telling people over and over again that the semi-redis pokemon that I have on my thread are not fully redis.

I've already talked to Xavier about it.
    I'll let it slide this time but you guys need to be more careful because I don't want any of you guys to get in trouble okay? ;)

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
    Years
    I've done my research Diabolico. My thread and pokemon are fine the way they are and everything I've got is either redistributable or not for trade. Elekid is fully redistributable and if you're that worried about us getting in trouble, perhaps it'd be better if you replace your semi-redis stuff you got from Smogon with your own RNG'd stuff.

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    yeah. I know. I was thinking the same thing. I'm planning rnging my own pokemon when the 5th gen. comes out. And i wasn't saying that something is wrong with your thread.

I gotta go now. Bye!!

Kid Icarus

Winged Trainer
    Years
    Hi i can offer multiple Shinys from my thread (link in sig) + items for:

Shiny Male Feraligatr Lv. 81 [Adamant] Torrent
    OT: Luis
    Dragon Dance|Ice Punch|Waterfall|Crunch
    IVs - 31/31/31/30/30/31
    EVs - 28 HP|252 Att|228 Speed

What items are you looking for?

Musica

PPPPPDPPPPP
    Years
    I changed my distribution right for my own IV Bred/Caught pokes to Semi-Redis, so you can have my Suicune (in your thread) as non-redis. :D

Kid Icarus

Winged Trainer
    Years
    Bulbasaur and 2 TMs and I'll do the trade.

Sure, Bulbasaur + TM 52 (focus blast) + TM 12 (Taunt) for:

Shiny Male Feraligatr Lv. 81 [Adamant] Torrent
    OT: Luis
    Dragon Dance|Ice Punch|Waterfall|Crunch
    IVs - 31/31/31/30/30/31
    EVs - 28 HP|252 Att|228 Speed

When can we trade?

I can also offer TM 6, 17, 29, 30, 53, 86, 92.

Last edited:

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
    Years
    I'm around during the weekdays at 6-8 pm EST or weekends 12-8 pm EST, which is GMT-5 or PST+3...and despite what it may look like, no way am I available during the morning of weekdays. I'm only on long enough to do a quick check.

Yuii

PokéBreeder
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2011
    I'm like really interested in a few of your shinies! :D

UT Male Aerodactyl Flawless Lv. 1 [Jolly] Pressure - Taunt|Rock Slide|Earthquake|Stealth Rock
    UT Male Cubone Flawless Lv. 1 [Adamant] Rock Head - Growl
    UT Mewtwo Flawless Lv. 70 [Timid] Pressure
    UT Male Elekid [Mild] Static. IVs - 31/31/30/30/31/31
    UT Male Piplup Flawless Lv. 1 [Modest] Torrent - Pound|Surf|Waterfall
    UT Male Duskull Flawless Lv. 1 [Impish] Levitate - Leer|Night Shade|Grudge|Pain Split
    UT Male Absol Flawless Lv. 1 [Jolly] Super Luck - Scratch|Feint|Double Team|Swords Dance
    UT Beldum Flawless Lv. 1 [Adamant] Clear Body - Take Down
    UT Rayquaza NN: Virus Lv. 70 [Docile] Pressure - Rest|Extremespeed|Outrage
    UT Wishmaker Jirachi Lv. 5 [Docile] Serene Grace
    UT Male Hippopotas Flawless Lv. 1 [Hasty] Sand Stream - Curse|Slack Off|Earthquake|Roar
    UT Latias Lv. 40 [Naughty] Levitate -
    Water Sport|Mist Ball|Refresh|Psychic

SO for this super trade ill offer 6 RNG shinies or your choice, and 13 of any items you need? Is that cool? I'm also a really good breeder and can breed for a lot of egg moves/natures/etc.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    Hey Griffbane, Might I ask who does this Suicune belong to?

Suicune Lv. ~ [Bold] Pressure
    OT:
    IVs - 31/31/31/30/31/31
    EVs - None
    Note: UT version available

If it has the OT: Bell in it's info, It's my Suicune (I rng'd it). It's fully Redis. But just be sure you put my Username right beside it okay? So that way people will know I can rng abuse and so I can earn credit for them. Thank you. ;)

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
    Years
    Uhhh...yeah, this'll take a while. First of all, the items are fine. The list of what I need are in the first post. Secondly, are you able to IV breed?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back