• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have a happy allergy season [IV breeding Shop]

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelXavier

The Blue Dawg
Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2011
    Hey Grif, wanna cmt for these two?
    Female [Timid] w/ Synchronize - 31/24/29/31/31/28 Growl|Will-O-Wisp|Mean Look|Shadow Sneak
    Female [Adamant] w/ Synchronize - 3/31/31/31/31/31 Growl|Will-O-Wisp|Mean Look|Shadow Sneak

EDIT: I have PP max/TM's/and PP Max. You can take your pick of those and my shop if you want.

Last edited:

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
    Years
  • AngelXavier - Shiny Gligar and Roselia?

Wolf - Trade in uhh...25 minutes. I need to clone and finish off Cynthia first. Btw, I'm just interested in Snorlax.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2011
    I have a PP Up and TM Stealth Rock if that is any use to you. Is there a chance you could breed a Trapinch?

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2011
    Yeah, just a regular old Trapinch. xD I'd like to trade asap. Obviously I'll have to catch two Pokes for the PP up and TM. :D Use my Platinum FC. ^^

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2013
    I need any of the following starters for my white version:
    bulbasaur
    charmander
    squirtle
    chikorita
    cyndaquil
    totodile

I am still discovering the game, so what I can't give you much :s If willing to trade with me, I would appreciate it! I REALLY need one of those starters!

My Pokémon White FC: 0346 4832 1549

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
    Years
  • Uhhh...white? 4th gen cannot directly trade with 5th gen so I'm afraid I can't help you there. Unless you have a 4th gen game and 2 DSes, I can't actually help. Sorry. :(

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2013
    Sorry, I was hoping someone had those pokes on a 5th gen game so we can trade :s

M kingkong M

Sonny Digital
    Years
  • Starmie Lv. 100 [Modest] Natural Cure
    OT: Ruby
    Trick|Surf|Ice Beam|Thunderbolt
    IVs - 16/23/24/30/30/28
    EVs - 4 HP|252 SpA|252 Speed

i have a level 100 shiny Evd IVd magenzone, level 100 bronzong EVD IVD , a shiny shinx, any starter and just about any other pokemon you can want thats not shiny or Evd or anything please i hope we can mkae a trade

uskelly

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • MN
    • Seen Jun 4, 2011
    Pretty cool shop :) CMT for these? If I don't respond in a few days, try to VM a reminder or post in my thread :)

Have a happy allergy season [IV breeding Shop]

Shiny Male Hippopotas Lv. ~ [Hasty] Sand Stream
    OT: (Insert female sign here. Yes, I can't make it. Originally from Miakalina.)
    IVs - 31/31/31/31/31/31

-and-

Female [Adamant] w/ Synchronize - 3/31/31/31/31/31 Growl|Will-O-Wisp|Mean Look|Shadow Sneak

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back