• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have a happy allergy season [IV breeding Shop]

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelXavier

The Blue Dawg
Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2011
    Hiya Grif, will you be ready for our trade in about an hour or so? Probably sooner, I just wanna finish burning this cd.

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
    Years
  • You can't miss this thread, this thread is new! ...ish. Oh, yeah, so I don't get smacked around for being off topic...edited level of Yanmega and updated Skarmory and Dusclops.

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
    Years
  • EV'd or UT version?
    Added Rotom. Btw, if anyone knows whether or not Fus!on's Rotom is redis or not, mind telling me? Got mine ages ago and long since lost my list.

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2015
    i want the ev'd, but i think it's gonna cost more. Are your pokemon cloned or are they available as one only?

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
    Years
  • Oh, I can clone now. It takes me a while to do it but yeah, I can do it. Gimme yer TMs. :P
    Updated again to reflect whether or not an UT version is available.

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2015
    omg hurrah!! I have focus punch, taunt they came from my cloned emerald tms. I can offer a double dance set kingdra provided that you give me back the original. that is if you're interested, :)

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
    Years
  • IVs, EVs, etc. of Kingdra, if not then TMs will do. As for me, gotta poof. I have a chem test tomorrow and I haven't even started on my chem lab yet. >____>

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2015
    no problem ill post them later. thanks, and God bless on your exam. :)

Kindgra: 31/31/x/x/x/31
    the cross-marks do not indicate a 0, but some ivs i just don't know.
    It's adamant, swift-swim, and has the smogon's double dance moveset.

Last edited:

kuchikie

darkness is faster than light~
    Years
  • Male [Modest] w/ Sniper - 18/29/31/31/27/31 Dragon Pulse|HP Dragon 68|Ice Beam|Surf

i will take this horsea for either pp max or TM 86,you choose..
    PM me or vm me because when i caught you online after a few minutes you sunddenly offline..PM or vm me so we can set up a trade time ^^ thanks in advance..

stavross

I WANNA RAPE YOU WITH MY STICK
    Years
  • Yep yep correct:D
    the quiet ditto is fully redis though ;)
    send me a vm to trade

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back