• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have a stupid question? Get a stupid answer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
    The magical cleaning pixie of doom and destruction and horror and death. His name is Bob.

If one train went east from New York at 9:30am, at 9 miles per hour, and another train leaves New South Wales at 5pm, at 6 miles per hour, then how long till the penguin stops gyrating?

Massacre.

sky's on fire again
    Years
    In 0 hours, at 1234 I Don't Care Street.

Why do my parents say "That's not even funny" when I'm clearly not trying to be funny?

Melody

Banned
    Years
    Because you are actually wearing the best clown makeup in the world, and you can't even detect the makeup on your own face, therefore making you seem very funny~!

Why do I love the colors I painted my nails so well?! Why do I love painting my nails?

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
    Because you didn't buy 100 rolls of duct tape. :laugh:

Why am I listening to 8-bit music? :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back