• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have Any 100% IV Pokemon???

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2017
    so i had my 100% pikachu evolved to a raichu and it has brick break -.,-
    yesterday, i hatched another 100% iv pokemon. it's a doduo. FML.

Years
    I'm guessing that eventually TMs will get introduced so for now I'm not too worried about moves, my Gengar has the wrong move but I'm sure eventually I will be able to change it

what is a TM? sorry for my ignorance...

edit: i looked it up myself. stands for Technical Machine, and is used to teach new moves to pokemon.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2017
    my 3rd 100% pokemon

Have Any 100% IV Pokemon???

:({XD}

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2016
    ^nice, have you evolved it or are you going to save it until there are more possibilities for it to evolve into

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2017
    ^nice, have you evolved it or are you going to save it until there are more possibilities for it to evolve into

late response but i evolved it and got a vaporeon with hydro pump luckily. been powering it up slowly whenever i have extra stardust, and its now at around 1700 cp.

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2017
    I've got these two ...

Attachments

• Have Any 100% IV Pokemon???
      IMG_1053.jpg
      60.9 KB · Views: 4
    • Have Any 100% IV Pokemon???
      IMG_1044.jpg
      60.7 KB · Views: 4
    Back