• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have movie Darkrais

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2008
    btw to the person a couple posts up...

AR can hack in any language...

The characters are in the game so there really isn't anything preventing you...

Indeed. i heard its just much harder to hack then if it was in english. heh. of course the "e" in Pokemon with the little accent will provide problems. And that classic ribbon. it prevents hackers from hacking it.

Lubricus

The one and only
    Years
    Acctualy its impossible to hack it cause i would have to be able to mark the pokemon with a japanese mark in the code which is impossible to do in the english version. SO i did get ti legitly look on serebii mine is on the list of legit.

Anton

The One! The Only!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2009
    Ill trade Deoxys, Shiny temtacruel and shiny lileep.

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2008
    What about a 10th ANIV Celebii for one. If you have an unlimited supply why aren't they free?

Majin_Vegeta

Event Collecter
    Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2007
    how bout shiny heatran and/or dialga or check my thread have good shinies that might interest u. and if a darkrai has the ribbon does that make it auto legit . plz consider my offer

ufo

<- I used to do spriting
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2007
    actually anything is hackable with enough coding... even japanese pokemon

edit: I'm just saying, I don't think u hacked or anything

Last edited:

Lubricus

The one and only
    Years
    anton: deal
    Piplupking:deal
    Bluelatios: No thanks and im not giving them away i cloned them so your saying if you clone your celebii why not give it out free
    Dark Piplup: I want gallade chimchar
    ufo: i understand your why you would think that since its highly unlikly to have a legit one but i do
    Paranoia: No read what i wrote in this reply

Vicious_274

ill trade you a level 100 espeon. its very strong because i gave it vitimans to max its status.

plus i can give you lv. 100 gallade and infernape lvl. 100

Last edited:
    Back