• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

have u ever...

Frost

Bomberman + Sub-Zero
    Years
    One time i tasted milk and water and it made my stomach do backflips and i felt like i had some kind of weird growth or ability (i dont XD) and alot of times i mix all the fountain drinks there are. It tastes like stale candy. Surprisingly good stale candy XD. Ive mixed sunny D and caprisun. DO THAT!!! it is the best drink EVER!!!! Ive mixed sprite and muntain dew pitch black, which was pretty good.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    I've mixed Coke, Diet Coke, Root Beer, Sprite, Sunkist, Moutain Dew, Pepsi, Mr. Pib, Diet Pepsi, 7up, and Mountain Dew Code Red together once... And I lived!! Of course, the restraunt caught on fire and me and my friend Sophie got a restraining order from the restraunt... So now we buy our sodas off the Soda Mixing Black Market.

Back