• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

have you been hit by a virus?

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    I make and (sometime sell ) them so it's kinda normal thing that my comp will be infected.

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
    Kairi said:
    Keyloggers are pretty malicious. They showed a kind of program called a root kit that had some pretty terrifying powers on my tech show a week or so ago. ._.;; It?d be nice to know how all that works though, even if I didn?t write viruses.
    Yup. That one nearly passed off as a message from Symantec. Thankfully, I managed to suspect that something fishy was going on.

MiNuN*

『yakusoku no nohara』
    Years
    Bad.. I currently have one, its a pop up virus. each time i close something.. something else pops up. Then when I try to open something.. something else closes O.< I didnt get rid of that yet.. But I'm sure I will soon.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    i think i did...now nothing works on that comp. except SAS without it crashing

Back