• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Have you encountered Feebas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jumpluff

I make the Rules, You follow.
    Years
    I have waited ages for the moment I found one, Turns out Platinum might have more chance of getting a Feebas. :D

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    I didn't wait long. I think it was like among the first five tiles I went to when I found one. But the Feebas just want to be as beautiful as me. :o

Dominus Temporis

Fezzes are cool.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2012
    When I went to go look for a Feebas in Ruby, it took me... I dunno, maybe 15 minutes? The hard part for me was getting a Milotic.

Megaera

stop calling me d:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 30, 2015
    I found one, when I was supposed to catch it then, I found out that I don't have pokeballs with me. hehe

Pocchama01

Dark and Psychic Type Trainer
    Years
    After about a month of searching ruby, on the first tile of the day, I found it. I caught about 4 of them and bred a couple more.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    While I was thinking of a team I thought Milotic would make a nice addition, so I went out and fished for Feebas. It took a couple of hours before finding one.
    I kind of regret it though, since I had never evolved it into Milotic (Not enough Pokeblocks to raise it's Beauty level), but at the same time I don't regret it.

Fata1Down

Capture On!
    Years
    I found one, when I was supposed to catch it then, I found out that I don't have pokeballs with me. hehe

That happened to me also. I was so furious that I forgot the one thing that I needed most for that encounter. Fortunately, I caught one later that day. :)

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
    Years
    YUPP I HAVE n____n
    And I used my level 55 Milotic to kill the Elite Four by herself o____o;
    I used Attract a lot XD
    Trained her to level 100. But I don't have that game file anymore, I started a new game later on.

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013
    Ugh, No Luck

x..x I am so jealous of those of you that have found feebas so easily! >O And I mean on Ruby and Sapphire 0.o I have no idea what the D/P standards are for getting one so mehh.

But I really want one on my Sapphire game ;____; But I get so bored looking for one.

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    I did find one once but i killed it on accident while trying to catch it

Years
    found it after hours of searching, caught myself a breeding pair, bred little feebas' that liked blue pokeblocks for all my other games and for my son and his little friends :) haven't gone feebas fishing since.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back