• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you ever been robbed?

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    We were vacationing in Hawaii and when we came back to the car, most of our luggage was gone (except for the ones we brought in the hotel room, but that wasn't much). And only a while ago, my mom lost some of her expensive jewelry, and we suspect it was the maid.

Vigilante

Ringleader of Hell
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2009
    A couple bikes, but nothing serious... that I can remember.

michele

☮ & ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    thankfully not. i live in a small, quiet neighbourhood where everyone knows everyone. i hope i never am robbed, though.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    Well, if it counts, some idiot stole my bike a long ago just because he thought it was his. >_>

I think one of my books last year was also stolen, but not sure what really happened to them.

As for getting robbed in my house... I doubt it; we live in a pretty safe area.

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
    Yeah, a few times actually. They never 'broke-in', because they were my sisters friends, but she keeps denying it was them. They stole my video camera, my mobile phone, a couple of DS's, my brothers laptop and some other things, I think.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    A dozen of times in our local marketplace. The market is very crowded so that the pickpocketters have the advantage of not being noticed.

Years
    Not necessarily in terms of the general degree, but during PE (eww) at my school most people tend to leave their bags unattended in the change rooms. I'm new to the school and I thought those were the rules, luckily I put my phone and wallet on me if I'm separated from my bag. o.o

That didn't stop some hungry noobs from stealing mah food. I was quite hungry that day and was looking to the lunch I had. <_< A few days after I learned you can put them in the PE staffroom or just keep the bag with you. -.-

But on the positive side, that's the only type of thieving I've faced, besides tennis balls being thrown on the roof when I played handball a few years back. ^.^

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    I have. some jack@$$ stole my DS. :(
    And more recently: my brother isn't very inteligent, because he leaves dads very excpencive bike unlocked. It has been robbed 3 times actually (XD) but the towns so little that when we see it down at the shop or in town, we just grab it and take it home again. XD
    we've put some red tape and written our names on the bike in places that aren't that easy to spot and tear off, so we can be sure we're taking our bike. XD

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Never been robbed point-blank, thankfully, but I have had money and personal belongings stolen from me in the past. I won't lie, I'm not the most organized person when it comes to the belongings I keep on my person. I've had around three cellphones stolen from me and my wallet stolen twice.

Luckily, the phones were cheap little things and my wallet as of those moments didn't hold important cards or documents like it does now.

scyfer

Veteran Trainer
    Years
    i lived in the ghetto like south central l.a. where that stuff is known to happen daily, and the people there are all know gangsters and drug dealers and stuff but luckily it only happened once, didnt steal much, but its good it only happened once after 14 years, we called the cops cuz we knew who did it but they didnt do anything, and they came like 6 hours after we called >>,

Back