• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you ever Brused/Broken something?

What have you brused

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2007
    I've got 4 bruses, 2 bug bites, and a cold right now, facrtured my wrist TWICE, broke my arm ect ect, thats how accident prone I am XD.

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
  • I think everyone has been bruised before. Unless you live in a box on a shelf, that is. I've never actually broken a bone before though. o.O Let's hope it stays that way.

hamir

Embrace yourselves
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    I have broken my arm when i was 10.I have bruses all the time because i am very careless.

Naminé

ナミネ..
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2011
    Who haven't bruised one part of his or her body or another? Naminé got a bruise on her arms and legs before. If she can remember correctly, one is from another young boy's punch on the arm (and sadly, she doesn't remember what did she do to provoke the boy into breaking the unspoken never hit girls rule in elementary.) And, the bruise on the leg is a mere silly mistake that Naminé was talking with an acquaintance as she proceed on the street, and walked into a fire hydrant...

Krafty Quill

Banned
    Years
  • Sounds sad, Namine. But I must say that 'boys never hit girls' rule is a tad unfair. Especially in pre-school and the lower grades.

Me, yeah. I've bruised and broken arms, legs, jaws...

*looks up at the title of the thread

Oh, you mean have we ever bruised our own body parts? Not much.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
  • I did get bruised, when a boy unfairly started to beat me up. Painful memories. I was too young to even think of fighting back, and instead submitted myself to such blows. One also mustn't forget the car accident, the time a girl's foot landed on my eye whilst playing on the swings, and a tennis ball that landed on the same eye during a serve...Luckily everything is healed. ^-^

Years
  • Gee... what haven't I broken or briused. There's the fact I got in a car accident when I was 1. Car VS. Stroler. (I won. Who's the Mayonaisse. w00t) As well as always accident prone AND hyper active as a kid.
    Yea. There isn't anything I havn't broken or bruised.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
  • When I was in the 4th or 5th grade, I decided to play with this friend at recess outside in the street. My school didn't had no place to play so we only went outside. So I decided to play with my friend tag, he tagged me and I ran around until all of a sudden I was running very wildly and crazy that I twisted my ankle and broke. I had never felt such pain, it hurted very badly for two days and I had to wear a cast. My principal didn't wanted me to stay home but how does she want me to move around if I couldn't even walked. It was very hard for me and from that moment I knew that I should be more careful when playing.

Fateful

Just Dance
    Years
  • Bruises just appear on me. I don't always know where I even got some of them from! I've broken my collar bone before though. That was very painful. My evil 20 year old uncle-that was 14 at the time and I was 5-was chasing me and tripped on a rock, he fell and landed on top of me, braking my collar bone. Then I broke two of my fingers on my right hand at school when a boy tripped me!

The Great Saiyaman

Lets heat things up!
    Years
    • Seen May 24, 2006
    When I was in fourth grade I tried to pretend I was Roy from SSBM. I tried to copy is ^B move and landed on my hand. It bent the othey way. . . I was screaming like a crazied boy.
    My friend thought I died. XD

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Bruised? Yes... lots of time.
    Broken? Yep... a few times. 1 finger, and a toe ( a huuuge soup can fell on it when I was 5... x__x ) Other then that, I'm pretty careful.

--oh yeah! I sprained my ankle once when I was 13.

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
  • Let's see, I've been in the wars a bit, if I think about it.

Ripped my fingernail off when turning around the corner on my bike, scraped it against a fence.

Got knocked down by a car when riding said bike (it was about this point I stopped riding altogether).

In work on Friday, slipped on the floor landing on my side, my ribs are still in pain now.

So yeah, I've had quite a few accidents.

Back