• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you ever cheated?

Mages4ever

Looking for a Challenge!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2012
    I've used all sorts of cheats, hacks, and what's not.
    But only after I beat the game, then end up bored senseless, resulting in hacking.

Years
    I used AR in Diamond, after I defeated the game without cheating, to get some cool pokemon.

Years
    I cheated at my Leaf Green game when I did finish the game, never used leveling codes, only used wild pokémon modifier to get some of the Pokémon i wanted.

And i used the cloning cheat at Pokémon Gold and Silver

I don't like to use exp modifiers cause it will take the fun out of training for me.
    And I transfered some of my LG pokemon to Diamond, like legends and starters just caught at level 2 or somethin'

xXI JOE IXx

I cheated at my Leaf Green game when I did finish the game, never used leveling codes, only used wild pokémon modifier to get some of the Pokémon i wanted.

And i used the cloning cheat at Pokémon Gold and Silver

I don't like to use exp modifiers cause it will take the fun out of training for me.
    And I transfered some of my LG pokemon to Diamond, like legends and starters just caught at level 2 or somethin'

Pretty much the same as this guy, only I didn't transfer them to platinum

The Fourteenth Doctor

The little... Daleks
    Years
    i only cheat to get 6 lucky eggs and some masterballs, i also use pokesav to raise the level of a pokemon i have just captured (e.g. caught a pokemon at level 25, my team is at 40 so i raise the level to 35 so it's easier to train)

Tayveon6607

Pal: Tayveon 3738-8368-8358
    Years
    I used AR in Diamond, after I defeated the game without cheating, to get some cool pokemon.

Ditto cause everyone wants Shiny pokemon for their caterpie or weedle so I cheated to it seemed like the only way to get trades from other ppl

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    You know that your not supposed to do that, right? :( And are you talkin about IRL, Pokecomunity or global trade station?
    I never cheat. I haven't even cloned a pokemon, but I might do it on emerald, but not to clone the pokemon, just the Master balls.

Redrup

The Gentleman
    Years
    I find that cheating takes the fun out of games, maybe not right away, but eventually at least.

At least in my opinion. I used the old MISSINGNO cheat back on Pokemon Blue/Red, but nothing else.

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    Well I cheat' on my bro's pearl and now from 999x2 rare candys he has 12 left !
    Also he gives e Pokemmon holding MasterBallz ! I had 7 and wasted them on some random legendz .

SonicThrust

Ice Cream <3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2013
    I used the trade/clone glitch and the missingno glitch in red/blue, but I haven't done anything that can be considered cheating since. I've never used gameshark/action replay.

Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2009
    I Played My Diamond and Pearl and Platinum without Cheating.
    I played my Sapphire without Cheating.
    Played them all without Cheating.

I'm thinking about cheating on them for a little bit, to test out Parties and Teams and all. Maybe.

Sapphire was my one Cheat free game.
    Ending it with like 200-300 hours D:
    like 3-6 Full level 100 Teams. [Thunder, Dragon, Fire, 1-3 Mix Teams]

All my other games I Might Cheat on.
    Red Version though, back in the day, Who didn't do the Missingo Cheat or whatever.

ShivaDF

The Scooter-riding Artist
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2017
    Heh, I didn't want to cheat I remember so I waited three years to get a Chikorita...
    I might cheat at some point just for fun, but I'm afraid of losing my game after so much hard work...

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2010
    I did a really long time ago. But not since the original game. Doing everything the hard way makes it fun.

Back