• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you ever created your own Pokemon City/Town

Dawn Rules

<--- Dawn Strong, Smart & Sexy
Years
  • When im bored i usually draw a Pokemon City with a Gym and other stuff and i was wondering have you ever created your own Pokemon City

I once created an Excellent City with color and everything it was a Town similar to Pacifidlog Town but the town was covered by Poison. The town was built in a Poisonous swamp i even made a Safari Zone with only Poison types a Poison Gym leader me of course and even Muk lived in the Poison so if anyone fell in it and couldn't get out they could rescue them. But then i cleaned my room and accidentally got rid of it :(

Last edited:

Numbers

Say my name
    Years
  • I have actually, when I write Pokemon stories I like to draw the things that go with it (The characters, The cities etc.) I usually think of places I've been and combine different things from all those places to make my towns/cities, that way it gives it a bit more realism. But usually when I'm feeling really creative I'll sit and think a bit more, maybe add something into the town that's wrong with it (for example, a Pokemon causing a power-cut) so that my characters have to deal with this problem before moving on, just like the anime :)

Years
    • she/her or they/them
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I've designed a school campus in a FireRed rom. Think I corrupted it somehow, though, so it was erased.

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    I actually have 3 notebooks filled with maps of countries/cities and all kinds of things related to them that I made up myself (largest I've drawn was a medium-sized continent with over 19 regions)...Over 2 years in the making and still going strong. I occassionaly go back to them to think of a good idea for a pokemon region or city.

I want to actually make my own game just for fun but I don't have the software.

Other than that for some reason I really love thinking of what future pokemon regions could look like, looking at existing ones..and only dreaming I could create one of my own someday. It'd be cool if Game Freak partnered with EA to make a pokemon version of SimCity (love the games).

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • No, never did that. Never even thought of it, actually, tbh. xD;

Trainer Matt

PokéFriend!
    Years
  • Many, many moons ago I did go through this process with a bunch of friends. We all put our heads together to say "We would like..." and made up our own cities with us in place as gym leaders. We would then play games at break time at school based on what we'd made up. lol

dooxer

42 or not 42
    Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2013
    i've wanted to make my own region and actually play it, but i just can't seem to get my head around the software... or the fact that it is a lot of work lol

Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2010
    i always create maps with the advance map i use it on roms i once completely changed he whole map of the pokemon fire red rom and it was wierd and fun :D

Ayselipera

The most I've ever done was create a Pokemon League Champion. I was bored and I had ample time to make one. It was on paper though. My computer image making skills are terrible.

I've thought in my head about towns, but I've never actually written it down. I really don't have the drive to get things on paper. Everything I've ever made up just stays locked up in my head.

Neurotripsy

前向きロケット団!
    Years
  • Never thought of doing it... If I did it'd have turned out pretty much exactly like Lavender Town, I don't really have any other ideas. x_x

Back