• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Have you ever felt guilty for hurting Audino?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Romantica

the danger in starting a fire
Years
I didn't even know there was anything special about it until I saw this thread. So no, I'll continue to ignore it. It's ugly anyway.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Okay, i've battled maybe three in White and like none in Black. In White, I caught the first one (Freaking Male at level 17), killed the next one (I think) and caught the level 50 or so one that knew Heal Pulse (also freaking Male).

So no, not really. That picture in the spoiler did make me feel bad though :( I blame Forever for posting it ;P

JSwagg

Bug Catcher Justin
Years
I like Audino, back before my data got deleted from me making it halfway through White, it was my primary Pokemon of use in battle. It would literally take out ANYTHING it came in contact with. Now, ever since my first encounter with one and it landed a critical hit on my precious Blitzle and insta-KOed it with a double-slap, I take no remorse in ending its miserable life. The XP isn't bad either XP

shinyabsol1

Pokemon DarkJasper!?
Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2022
Never. I would massacre any number of Audino in a row for the experience points.

Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2014
i got tired of them appearing while searching for tyranitar so i kill 'em all and laugh at them xD

TheMarkCrafter

roses are red, violets are blue, i used to break r
Years
NO! NOT EVEN A LITTLE GULITY! EVEN AS SMALL AS THIS . OR BIG AS THIS! GULITY
It hurted my training Unfezant Lv.33 yesterday >:(

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Wrong thread. :(

You might wanna post in the new version of this thread, cause this one's dead.

(Though you probably accidentally clicked a link here? I dunno, either way, the other one is there for you to post in!)

24mrgva.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back