• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you ever got a promo card?

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
    Years
    ive had the poketour baseset pikachu, the gb meowth, the prerelease dark gyarados and the first movie promo's (electrobuzz, mewtwo and the others which i cant remember)

MidnightScott

Dark Trainer
    Years
    I have all the Movie Card Promos. I need to get Pok?mon Heroes on DVD. Oh for Holo Pok?mon Cards, I have over 60 Holo Cards. (From all the different Sets!)

Oh yeah. The next sets to be released are the Pok?mon Colosseum E-Card set & the Team Aqua & Magma set. Hopefully soon. I want to collect all the cards!!!!!!!!!!!

-Scott-
    *Still looking for Birthday Pikachu Card!!!*

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    I have hundreds of promo cards...most are ust repeats...I think I have like, 10 birthday pikachu's :D:P:D it's so funny...

Promo's are pretty easy to come by...

BOO ya!

Battery Cat

I Love Batterys
    Years
    I got lots of promo cards, they are mostly promo star cards.
    I have Promo Star #1 to #8 then #10 to #17 then #24 to #37 then #39 to #43 then #47, #48. I got holo energys as well rainbow and green.

Back