• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Have you ever had your pokemon taken off you from the GTS

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2023
    Hey
    I put my Clamperl on offer with a Deepseascale so i could evolve it and I went off for a while to get the pokemon I was going to trade and the pokemon I put as wanted was a level 9 and under Dialga and I lost my clamperl and a the deepseascale item.
    Can you get a legit Dialga on level one?
    Has that ever happen to anyone else?

yaminokame

やみのかめ
    Years
    Hey
    I put my Clamperl on offer with a Deepseascale so i could evolve it and I went off for a while to get the pokemon I was going to trade and the pokemon I put as wanted was a level 9 and under Dialga and I lost my clamperl and a the deepseascale item.
    Can you get a legit Dialga on level one?
    Has that ever happen to anyone else?

In HeartGold and SoulSilver you can get Dialga/Palkia/Giratina at lv 1 at the Shinto Ruins and then trade them over to D/P/Pt :p

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2010
    yup my bidoof...wen i came bak on i had an empoleon....O_o

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
    I've put some pokemon on there and totally forgot to check the GTS for think a couple months, and when I got back on it said "Your pokemon ran away" or something" :(

Luckily it was nothing too important.

Fire Eagle

The Pokemon Legend
    Years
    I got some Pokemon I didn't want into the GTS and I got some strong Pokemon, rare ones also. I gave them a rare Pokemon as well. I would say that if you bring a strong or rare Pokemon in the GTS, someone will take it.

Years
    I haven't ever had a pokemon stolen from me on the GTS, but I think I stole someone else's pokemon who was trying to evolve like I was.

The trade I completed was that I would get a Kadabra (evolved into an Alakazam) for a Roserade.

Roserades can easily be obtained in-game + a leaf stone, so I figure either the person was trying to help people get Alakazams or was trying to evolve it by using reverse psychology (putting up a possible common request instead of an impossible one) to thwart hackers.

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2010
    XD about the dialga u got does it know metal burst?

B_button_member

Master Breeder
    Years
    When you dont check your pokemon on GTS for a while, It will run away. I do not think this is a glitch because this happened to my friends multiple times with pokemon like Unknown, tediursa, gligar and even a Palkia. Its happened to me before with a magikarp for a test.

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
    Yeah I was pretty sure it wasn't a glitch because a message popped up saying "such-and-such ran away."

And I didn't check it for a long time, so that must have been it. Oh well, I can't even remember the pokemon that was on there, so it must not have been that important.

Season

Garden Gladiator
    Years
    No, but I accidentally took someone else's Pokemon.
    There was a Dusclops up for a level 1 Wurmple, so I traded for it. When the Dusclops arrived it evolved into a Dusknoir.
    How was I supposed to know? D:

Alpha Eevee
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2009
    lol yea, actually.
    I only have one ds, so I use nintendo wfc to trade teams between my diamond and platinum.
    I put up a male lvl 3 bidoof on my platinum, asking for a male empoleon 60-70 so i could move my empoleon to my platinum.
    i checked on my diamond, didnt find it.
    made a couple trades till all the options were available, still no luck.
    went back to my platinum to change to a pokemon that was less offered so i could find it easier and found out someone else made the trade.
    dono why...

Alpha Eevee
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2009
    Did you receive the rayquaza through gts? or from a friend?
    Nintendo does fairly well at catching hacked pokemon, but I've received two I know are hacks for sure.
    I haven't risked putting them back in for trade because I get the feeling I won't be getting them or the offer back.

Back