• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you ever made you're own pokemon?

Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2006
    I have, and it's name was Hydroxide. Every Oxide pokemon I make has to have a OX sign on it. ;)

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
    well,in some people's eyes I guess....but I'd say digi mon's cooler....only the shows....poke'mon the show is too kiddie for me...you've heard of DigiMon...right?...

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    No, I have never made a you are Pokémon. And I haven't made an own Pokémon either. If you don't count a baby Skarmory sprite I made out of boredom, that is.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    My sister and I made this really weird Pokemon when we were younger. It was supposed to be an evolved form of Wigglytuff called...Superpuff. XD; It basically looked like an oversized Jigglypuff with boxing gloves. XD

~Kelsey

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
    sam47 said:
    Was digimon a copy of pokemon?

No, and those who think it is haven't actually sampled the fandom.

Anyway, yes, I have. I've made many, my most recent being a Ghost-type with a baby form and a branched evolution line (a la Eevee). I still have to finish it.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Yeah, now more then 100 (most of them are rubbish) but Foragon (my favorite and I made him 3rd)
    The other one (left) still doesn't have a name yet.
    the Bird is Heraton (an Ice-Water pokemon)

Rayquaaza

The trainer of Dark Pokemon
    Years
    One only? I will have done thousands! Now I only remember the most beautiful I have never created: HARASHI. A crossing between a Duskull and an Alakazam!

Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2006
    Some stupid thing called Batterybot. It was shaped like a battery and it was a robot.

Ninetales1

Japan-flavoured Europhile
    Years
    I created about 200 Pokemon in all, and many of them seem (at least to me) to be really thought out and could eventually become real Pokemon... In fact, I was flattered when someone once said that the Pokemon I created did in fact seem "real".

Some examples were:
    -Jawpy, a pre-evo of Growlithe
    -Kinter, a snow fox Pokemon that evolves from a polar bear
    -Merfish, a mermaid/man Pokemon with four arms
    -Maryuchi, a little dragon that evolves into four more powerful dragons
    -Inflamore, a wizard Pokemon that specializes in making fireworks

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Nope, can't say that I have.
    I've always sorta thought that fan-created Pokemon were weird, and not right... oO Although, some of the made-up Pokemon in the hacks are pretty neat.

I HAVE created my own Digimon though... but I've only made about 4 of 5 of those over the years...

[Technya]

Chick in riot gear!
    Years
    Last edited:

Sunflorazumarill

Look, it's Sunflorazumarill!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    Heck, I have a whole topic of Pokémon to show you! These are all Pokémon from Kanto to Hoenn and I plan on having many more when it comes to the 4th Generation! Check out all of my Pokémon here!

Back