• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you ever Said "no" to recruiting a member?

Have you ever said "no" to recruiting a new member of your team?

• Yes

Votes: 104 62.7%
  • If they are from a low level dungeon, yes.

Votes: 30 18.1%
  • No.

Votes: 32 19.3%

• Total voters

Charizard632

Now a great Touhou addict
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Jul 6, 2012
    Yes, it really depends on the Pokemon. If it is a cute/relyable pokemon, I'd take him/her. If it is an ugly/useless pokemon, then no.

Chary

Yeah-Hah!
    Years
    PMD Red, Mostly I said no...
    but...In Explorers of Darkness, I said Yes everytime...which led to 5 pages of Ratatas...ugh...

Charizard: Ok, lets see, Mewtwo wants to join! Game:You have no room at Chimeco assembly...
    Charizard...I have to get rid of someone...huh...*stares at the Ratatas*>.<''

That was a BIG mistake

In PMD Sky, I only say yes to ones on my Cute/Want/Strong/Ledgends List...

rockman0

I still claim Luxray!
    Years
    If I already have that Pokemon, then I say no. But if I don't, I always say yes and just send them home if their level is too low for the dungeon that I'm in.

Silver.Nova

Golden Smile and Silver Tears
    Years
    I say no more often than yes. XD

Most of the time I don't like the pokemon or just don't like having to look out for 3 other pokemon using up my reviver seeds.

CafekkoGira~

Supreme King of Reverse World
    Years
    Yes, I mean, who wants a freaking Baltoy? Baltoys suck. I hate Baltoys. Baltoys can go to hell for all I care. I don't like Shuppets either jksdblhjbfdkjbv

Actually I deny pretty much any request now that I finally have my Misdreavus tee hee >3<

Ruin Maniac

Booshka
    Years
    I've said no to quite a few possible recruits, usually either the pokemon I don't like or if I already have them. Low-levelled pokemon isn't really a problem for me.. not hard to take them to a level-challenging dungeon and train them up.

Hatsuharu

☆ princess of despair ☆
    Years
    I never ever say no. I need all the Pokemon I can get.. and 100 of one Pokemon doesn't bother me. Although I have like 3 Piplups from the one dungeon. One to stay Piplup, one Primplup and one Empoleon

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    I accept most members, but not repeats. For example, if Weedle Recruit #77594 comes up to try and be part of my team, you can bet I'll say no.

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2011
    swampert:no get outta the way shroomish:please swampert:noooo that,s final shroomish: waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa swampert:fine in thought ill release him later

Primal Ownage

~Pure Ownage~
    Years
    Well it depends, I would say no if It's a Pokemon I already have. Sometimes I say no to weak Pokemon (I'm so EVIL sometimes). But If it's a Pokemon I really like, or, a rare Pokemon I say yes, even if I ALREADY have them.

Back