• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you ever seen a live concert? If so who?

Have you ever seen a live concert?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anubis said:
Lets see I have seen I have seen a lot.

Slipknot
Korn
Godsmack
Simple Plan
Sum 41
Green Day

You've gotta be kidding me!!!!!! I've gone to one (yeah, 1) concert in my entire life, and it was Britney Spears a long time ago when she had some descent music that I liked!!!!!! I will go to any of those concerts, so somebody come kidnap me who goes to a million concerts a year!!!!!!!!!!

I'll go to Simple Plan, Green Day, and Sum 41 concerts...I was just upset...

And please don't kidnap me, I was just joking...

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    *sighs* no...;o; I really want to...I'd love to go to Green Day or a Simple Plan one...
    I could have gone to a Green Day one, because they are coming pretty close to me on April 29th...that day happens to be a Jewish Holiday so I cant go *cries*

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
    No...I was at *NSYNC when I was in 2nd grade, but that doesn't count. :P So, sadly, I have not...;_;

coachwhipneoship

squeezer of lemons
    Years
    I'm so pathetic. >-< I've been to one concert in my life: Jewel. I have friends who apparently go to concerts every few weeks. O_o; I dunno where they get the time/money for all of them.

Oh yea, I was dragged by my dad and brothers to see the Charlie Daniels Band once...but a big rainstorm started up, the electricity in the building went out, and the show was cancelled before the pre-show ended!! X_x

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
    I was on Nylon Beat's concert couple of years ago, it was fun. But I have to wait to get their autographs like two hours.

Back