• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you ever wondered where you would end up if you typed in the URL, "----------"?

Zacceh

Another day in the life of...
Years
  • I'm just curious how tempted people have been to type in a URL that they thought would be funny? Just a few minutes ago I was about to type in pokespace.com(mixed - pokecommunity and myspace) but then I thought of the results and decided not to xD
    If you have an experiance like this, I want you to post
    ~what you were about to type in
    ~what it's a mixture of(if made of 2 websites)
    ~what you think the result would be

I'm just curious and bored xD

~Z

takaharu

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2008
    [link removed] was pretty interesting.. Not what I had expected at all... ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2023
    I tried typing in a few people's names and they were just generic websites...nothin' special. And once i misspelled youtube.com....I REALLY don't want to get into a discussion about that :D.

Zacceh

Another day in the life of...
    Years
  • @SpaekleOddberry - Hmm I don't reallly feel like clicking the link right now... maybe later. ~personal note~

@Takaharu - Haha you got booted out you numbnuts xD

@EvEv94 - Ohhhh my god ~backs away slowly~ :laugh:

@Unknown Japenese... thing - Ahh don't we all just LOVE clothing websites? :) :laugh:

@BREAKINGBEN - Names are always fun. I tried to google myself and an ex of mine. Hell, that doesn't work. Really odd results. Never clicked anything. Lol who misspells Youtube? :laugh: jk man. yeah I probably don't wanna hear about it ;)

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Unknown Japenese... thing - Ahh don't we all just LOVE clothing websites? :) :laugh:
    Suzume, Japanese femenine given name (though I use it as a surname online, my full online alias is Hotaru Suzume. Also, the kanji I used for my username here is not the kanji I use in my online alias should I choose to write it in Japanese... bit confusing unless you know about it... xD So, here I'm actually using Suzume as a generic word, with the default kanji, in which case I mean it to just say "sparrow").

I don't actually like clothing sites, it just means a lot of clothes I can look at but not touch, try on or even buy since I don't have money. T_T

Last edited:
    Back