• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1st Gen ~*!*~HAVE YOU EVER?~*!*~

~*!*~HAVE YOU?~*!*~

• ~*!*~YES, BOTH OF THEM~*!*~

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • ~*!*~YES, BUT ONE OF THEM~*!*~

Votes: 11 35.5%
  • ~*!*~NONE OF THEM~*!*~

Votes: 15 48.4%
  • ~*!*~NEVER HEARD OF IT!~*!*~

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2009
    Does Japan have a blue version? I don't think so. Blue version here was based on the character blue, and his name was green in japan. So I think Green Version=Blue Version. But the spriters changed the sprites for reasons unknown.

On a related note, Pikachu in Pokemon Red is butt ugly.

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    I was going to download the Green rom , but decided not to because I can't read Japanese.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I'm going to try to get Green version. I can't read Japanese, but I really don't care. I'll wing it. Oh, and I love the funny sprites. :<

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
    Years
  • I've only played Green but I've played Red/Blue in English so it seemed pointless to play it in Japanese except for getting a Mew instead of a diploma.

KingAlex

._.
    Years
  • I didn't know you get Mew as the prize for the Pokedex.

Hey, it must be worth it!

So, I haven't played them before, but they sound good!

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
  • Nope, I haven't. Only the American versions for me. ;)

Originally posted by King Alex
    I didn't know you get Mew as the prize for the Pokedex.

Hey, it must be worth it!

So, I haven't played them before, but they sound good!

Yes, but there is also a way you can get Mew through a glitch in the American version of Yellow. It's at level seven, and it won't glitch up/ruin your game either. It's just like if there was a legit Mew and you could've gotten it in the American version, but for some reason they... kind of "hid it" from us. xD;

Back