• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you ever?

Saboten

I love Kawaiiness!
    Years
    KSP Edgegirl Mayl said:
    Nah I haven't, i've been bitten on the face by a dog though and it ripped my ear off. O_O Ear's don't have bones so yeah.. I guess that's the closes I've ever been to a broken bone, lolz

- KSP

Ears actually have bones. It's known as smallest bone in your body...

Anyway, I haven't broken any bones in my life, but I tends to sprain my leg alot.

Lust

Ubersexual
    Years
    I broke my right wrist when I was in 2nd grade. I was playing soccer and I was the goalie and someone kicked the ball hard and when I stopped it, it broke my wrist somehow.

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    I have never broken any bone or limg either, I dislocated my finger playing and arcade game, but that is all.

Lucid

^That didnt really make any sense^but wow I would have thought alot more would have broken em
    How did it not make sense? O.o

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2014
    I haven't yet, and hopefully I won't have any of my bones broken. It just seems so painful...it scares me a bit o.o

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Yeah, a couple of times. It feels great once you get the cast off.

Croconaw

Herro dere :3 can i help youz?
    Years
    nope, not a once. but i had 12 stiches when i was in the 2cd grade. i wrecked on my bike. yeah, go ahead and laugh....

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    uumm Yeah, I've broken one of my fingers, and a toe... and sprained my foot.... but thats it.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    I once was bouncing on a trampalene and my nose fell on another boys knee, broken nose.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    I've only had two broken bones plus a suspicious toe that I still have.
    My first one, the finger was broken because my sister sat on it.
    My other broken bone was a toe I think and I'm not sure what story that one has becuase it seems a tad too similar to the globe story.
    And to this day, my toenail still has a big blotch of black on it from August

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years
    Yes, lots. I got chucked over my handlebars of my bike once, that was the worst because I dislocateded my shoulder, broke my collar bone and then had the bike land on me xP
    I've also broken my arm a lot, mainly from jumping out of trees.

pandama

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 10, 2006
    well ive brocken my arms three times two times on the left and one on the right

Back