• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Have you filled up the entire Pokedex?

Have you caught all the Pokemons?

• yes

Votes: 21 38.9%
  • no

Votes: 33 61.1%

• Total voters

theprofessional

~~dAft PUnk Rulez!!!~~
    Years
    Have anyone captured all 493 pokemon, except Arceus, since he's (its?) never been released? Be honest now, hacked pokemon don't count. This is a good time to ask: has there ever been an event for shaymin? If you could, for added credibility, post a pic of your screen or something, that way, you'll be praised like a god in PC.

This might just be the poll with the biggest difference margain.

*Edited for clarification

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    yes there has been an event for shaymin movie 11 shaymin and also I don't really care about finishing the pokedex

Years
    Have anyone captured all 493 pokemon, except for shaymin and arceus, since they've never been released? Be honest now, hacked pokemon don't count. This is a good time to ask: has there ever been an event for shaymin?

No, but I have the movie shaymin, so yes there has been.

rxpapi12

Metal Gear....
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2009
    I just bought a used Diamond to replace my lost pearl and this guy has a complete pokedex including Arceus so obviously hacked and he only has 5 pokemon in his party with all pc boxes empty

rxpapi12

Metal Gear....
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2009
    Oh.So you bought the game used.
    Yeah i was hoping by chance the previous owner might of had a save to my liking saving me a ton of time guess it saved me more then my lost 60hours he completes the whole game cheating lol xd

The Kidd

Godly Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2013
    well I am like super close to finishing.. just need Entei and Huntail which no one wants to trade or at least pass the data... but yeah it takes a while to get it done specially without hacking!

JKLAZ

FireHeart and Kale are Awesome
    Years
    I started over, but never have i legitly completed a pokedex. (My sis did on red)

I have the ar code though :D

i think i have my wondercard picture of movie shaymin somewhere

Dialga812

The crusade marches on.
    Years
    Have anyone captured all 493 pokemon, except Arceus, since he's (its?) never been released? Be honest now, hacked pokemon don't count. This is a good time to ask: has there ever been an event for shaymin? If you could, for added credibility, post a pic of your screen or something, that way, you'll be praised like a god in PC.

This might just be the poll with the biggest difference margain.

*Edited for clarification

I ONLY HAVE SOME OF IT AND STILL WORKING ON IT:)......... AND I DON'T HAVE A SHAYMIN AND ANY EVENT POKEMON COZ THERE IS NO POKEMON EVENT HERE IN NZ:(

Asch_R2

The Power Within
    Years
    Im almost there now I need like 20 pokemon maybe, pity i want them all in shiny which really means i still need another 120 or so

Years
    I'm getting close.

I bought Leafgreen, Ruby, Emerald, Colossuem, and Gale of Darkness specifically to help my Pearl Pokedex. I now own over 400.

Still don't know how I'm going to get Mew, Celebi, Shaymin, Deoxys, Arceus etc

Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2008
    I have 453 on my Pokedex and I could fill the rest easily if I want, but I don't care if it is complete or not

rxpapi12

Metal Gear....
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2009
    I'm getting close.

I bought Leafgreen, Ruby, Emerald, Colossuem, and Gale of Darkness specifically to help my Pearl Pokedex. I now own over 400.

w/ the exception of shaymin and arceus i
    mew,celebi,deoxys, jirachi,manaphy,phione,ho-oh,and lugia aren't need to complete the national dex only 482 their just extras

funkeboodha

Pokemon Trader
    Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2009

u can get Mew from Pokemon Ranch if you have a Wii. They haven't given out Shaymin or Arceus yet. (in the states). you gotta be up on these events yo! They just gave out Deoxys via Gamestop last month!

Guitar God in Training

Glam Metal Rules
    Years
    I have 486 and I have no way of getting the others yet. I have all the 3rd gen games except Leaf Green so the only pokemon I struggled getting was the Magmar line. I only need the event pokemon now so Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Deoxys, Shaymin, Darkrai and Arceus.
    I paid £30 for Ranger just to get Manaphy. :D

you gotta be up on these events yo! They just gave out Deoxys via Gamestop last month!

Lucky for you. Bug Catcher Nick is in the UK and the only event we get is the Darkrai one which barely anyone can get to.
    Shaymin and Arceus are probably going to be given away with the movies and they aren't shown at cinemas over here.
    Also, we don't have Gamestop. It would be awesome if Game or Gamestation started giving out Deoxys.

Last edited:
    Back