• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Have you gotten used to the controls yet?

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    I've been playing the game for two days now, and some of the controls still get me. :[ For instance, when needing to access the menu, I still sometimes go to press 'X' and when I go to check out my PokéDex and PC I sometimes get lost on what I have to do. o_o;

It is a relief that I no longer have to keep holding down 'B' to keep my running shows active though. I kept doing it the first few times when playing the game at first, but now it feels easier to not have to do that anymore. XD;

Years
    Funny enough, no, I'm not adjusted, at all. XD; I'm still holding B when I have the lock-run option on. And navigating the PC is like a maze to me, hahaha.

Hah, same here with the running shoes.

The controls take some getting use to.

Years
    I'm getting there... I like the more in-depth integration of the touch screen compared to D/P/Pt.

Back